Page 4493 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349339934393444344834490449144924493449444954496450345434593 ... LastLast
Results 44,921 to 44,930 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Ever since today I keep getting an error 650 when I try to log in. I know it means I need a code because "new machine", but I don't have a new machine so...?
    This error means that Sega does not recognise the machine that you logged in from (different IP, or something else). Check your e-mail, you should have a mail from pso2 admin something with an 8-letter code. Copy paste and you can enter the game.

Oh, I know that, I just don't understand why it's happening. It was my understanding that it happens if you're changing computer (playing from a netcafe or from a friend's place or whatever).
    But I didn't really change anything. No new card or anything. So... I really don't get it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Oh, I know that, I just don't understand why it's happening. It was my understanding that it happens if you're changing computer (playing from a netcafe or from a friend's place or whatever).
    But I didn't really change anything. No new card or anything. So... I really don't get it.
    It happens to me too rarely, like once per 6 months. Anything can trigger it, from having your IP change during a router reset, to checking file integrity with PSO2Tweaker.

Is pso2es still exclusive to japan only?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Is pso2es still exclusive to japan only?
    Officially yes and Google Play will not allow downloads outside of Japan, however you can play from any region without problem. Visit PSO2es Tweaker's website for more info.

So I got a lot of these old stones from elder, magatsu, extreme quest etc... should i dump them?

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    So I got a lot of these old stones from elder, magatsu, extreme quest etc... should i dump them?
    Exchange them in the Recycle Shop.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

extreme is no longer exist you can turn it to somthing photon at photon shop i think
    elder may be still use to exchange to invade ot cann't remember better check it out at Zeig shop
    magatsu don't know about it

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    extreme is no longer exist you can turn it to somthing photon at photon shop i think
    Most (all?) of the stuff from Extreme Quests can be exchanged for 1 Photon Booster a piece (including catalysts). The same is true for AQ stones: small and large AQ stones trade for one Photon Booster a piece.

If there are stones that don't recycle (like Magatsu stones and Elder pyroxenes), you could dump them into Material Storage and then forget about them.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9