Page 4495 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349539954395444544854492449344944495449644974498450545454595 ... LastLast
Results 44,941 to 44,950 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So is Eternal Psycho Drive still a wasted weapon with it's Plus potential?
    yes, Lightstream and Atra EX do better. unless you're budget character building, i guess using it wouldnt be out of the question
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas for a 6s Cleasis Leg affix with at least 15PP and decent T-ATK? I'm having trouble finding something that matches those parameters while also being cost-friendly.
    Cleasis can be upgraded to Schvelle for the S-slot which will help with lowering the total cost in getting the desired stats. Other than that, the following should definitely be "fairly" cheap:

+30 T-atk, +3PP - Noble Technique (this should cost less than 5million, maybe Elegant is not far off in price?)
    +35 T-atk, +3PP - Magi The Soul (easy to synthesize because of abundance of Ex-Magi the Soul)
    +30 T-atk - S8: T-atk Up [if upgraded to Schvelle]
    +40 T-atk - Persona Reverie (overabundant)
    +5 PP - Stigma (I don't know if many 6s Stigma exist, but I've gotten quite a lot from random Knight Gears and other rare bosses)
    +4 PP - Spirita III (overabundant, almost always paired with Stigma above from Knight Gear drops)

Total: 135 T-atk, +15 PP

Stigma has died and has been replaced with Arks Fever.
    (you can still find stigma 6s fodder, yes)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The benefit is that Stigma with Spirita III and Knight Gear Soul (which will help produce Magi the Soul) is a fairly common combo. So assuming that they come with a "stock" 6slot Schvelle unit, they can first affix the S8: T-atk up to get done with the easy part, and then combine 3x (Knight Gear + Stigma + Spirita III) + 2x Persona Reverie + Noble Technique to get everything else in one go. I think that even Ability Success +30% will be enough for it.

Sigh, I have been entirely wrong. Knight Gear Soul cannot be used for Magi the Soul. Anyway, just 1 copy of Ex-Magi Soul and just 1 copy of any blue soul on the affix simulator gives 90% on Magi the Soul.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Nov 11, 2019 at 06:42 AM.

Does the s3 Fortifying Strike transfer between weapons sharing the same s3?

If your weapon has an S3 slot, you can transfer it, otherwise you can't.
    If you mean "does the effect stick if I change to another weapon that has the same S3 on it too" then the answer is "no idea". More dedicated players will have to answer that one.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    If your weapon has an S3 slot, you can transfer it, otherwise you can't.
    If you mean "does the effect stick if I change to another weapon that has the same S3 on it too" then the answer is "no idea". More dedicated players will have to answer that one.
    if you mean to the change category , yeah the effects stay just like that.

If I affix a profound weapon and then upgrade it to lightstream the affix stay correct?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    If I affix a profound weapon and then upgrade it to lightstream the affix stay correct?

As long as you make sure to select the Profound as the base weapon (instead of one of the Falz weapons) when you upgrade it to Celestial, then yes, it maintains the same affixes.

For the past couple of weeks now, it seems that charging my techs while jumping gives me more mobility in the air. Is this a change that I missed or should I just reinstall the game?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!