Page 4497 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349739974397444744874494449544964497449844994500450745474597 ... LastLast
Results 44,961 to 44,970 of 46801

I'm planning on using the Atlas Ex Wand as my wand when Etoile is released but I'm not sure if I need to affix S-Atk or T-Atk abilites onto it.
    Does the following class skill mean that it uses whichever stat you have the highest ability of (so if you have +100 S-Atk and +50 T-Atk it would be an S-Atk weapon and vice versa)?
    Wand Special Ability Plus
    (Wand Only) References the high value of S-ATK/T-ATK stats from special abilities of the weapon equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Guard Stance with Guard Stance Advanced is technically slightly stronger than fury stance now, you just need to guard at least once per minute to upkeep it. I'm personally running a build with both though. Fury for Mobbing, Guard for bosses.
    If that's the case, then all those videos I check to try and get better make even less sense. The people that bother posting videos do roughly 3 to 4 times my damage. I don't think the 700 atk points difference is responsible for that. Which is why I assumed it was the fury stance tree. But that's not the case either so...?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    I'm planning on using the Atlas Ex Wand as my wand when Etoile is released but I'm not sure if I need to affix S-Atk or T-Atk abilites onto it.
    Does the following class skill mean that it uses whichever stat you have the highest ability of (so if you have +100 S-Atk and +50 T-Atk it would be an S-Atk weapon and vice versa)?
    Possibly, but the class isn't out yet so we can't say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    If that's the case, then all those videos I check to try and get better make even less sense. The people that bother posting videos do roughly 3 to 4 times my damage. I don't think the 700 atk points difference is responsible for that. Which is why I assumed it was the fury stance tree. But that's not the case either so...?
    What weapon are you using? What weapon are they using? What SSAs? What's your subclass? Are you fighting the same things as them? There's a lot that can go into differences in damage and 3-4x is a lot more than the difference between the stances, you can tell that by looking at the numbers. Fury stance is technically only around 5.5%% weaker than guard stance with GSA active.

Is there a way i can contact Aida Enna?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Is there a way i can contact Aida Enna?
    Discord only bub.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kondibon> I am sensible enough that I would compare things that can be compared. Like, say, my damage from certain PAs against certain bosses and the damage that the super players dish out with those same PAs against the same bosses.
    I will try with another tree combination (I have enough points left untouched in the fighter tree). That should tighten the gap somewhat.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Kondibon> I am sensible enough that I would compare things that can be compared. Like, say, my damage from certain PAs against certain bosses and the damage that the super players dish out with those same PAs against the same bosses.
    I will try with another tree combination (I have enough points left untouched in the fighter tree). That should tighten the gap somewhat.
    Well what I meant is maybe you should get all the details of what they're doing, not just looking at the damage numbers and guessing what you might be doing different. It could just be that they have way better gear than you in general, or a really specific niche build for the exact content they're doing.

Besides the basics like having GSA active, TAJA active, Brave Stance active, there are several things making the gap albeit 3-4x as much seems impossible in raw numbers comparing 15* to 15* even in spite of S1-3. One thing is buffing yourself with team tree and shifta, another is food buffs, which for speed clear videos get ridiculous because players can stack a whole lot of food summing up to some hefty attack bonus and they come also from various events or points for idola/some 7-11 events?/dengeki last I checked. The other thing is drink, as first of all Hunter absolutely shouldn't use shifta drink since normal attacks are your only source of non-PA damage. You either use PP drink for PA damage up (10% vs 3-4% from shifta) or weak point damage from random drink (15% on weakpoints or 20% with premium). Other bit of optimization include elemental weakness matching for about 5% damage increase and making sure to take absolutely every bit of attack on both hunter and fighter trees, having PP Slayer active, and finally making sure you're no comparing yourself to rare chase tree that gives big damage bonuses to enemies under status effects.
    Last edited by vantpers; Nov 17, 2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It's a change implemented 6th of November 2019.
    Well it's a welcomed change, the combo of this and L/Tech C Parrying makes me a harder to hit target now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The stats on Schvelle are:
    S/R/T-DEF 394
    HP +100
    PP +12
    S/R/T-Resist +5%
    S/R/T-ATK +50

while those on Novelle are:
    S/R/T-DEF 427
    HP +180
    PP +3
    S/R/T-Resist +4%
    S/R/T-ATK +40

Without taking into consideration upgrading your Novelle into Liberte (which I don't think we know the stats for at this moment), the choice comes down to the old HP v PP.
    While considering the upgrade, Schvelle is now a dead-end set that will likely still last you a good while until we get significantly better 13* units, and Liberte stats will more than likely have more ATK and HP, though I doubt the PP will be as high as Scvelle, unless they pull a Zenesis/Qliphad with that upgrade.
    Guess it's gonna be Schvelle by default since the drop rate seems to be ridiculously low even with rare boosters coming out the ass. Now if only I could get Schvelle Boosters without doing Buster Quests -_-
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Guess it's gonna be Schvelle by default since the drop rate seems to be ridiculously low even with rare boosters coming out the ass. Now if only I could get Schvelle Boosters without doing Buster Quests -_-
    You can get the novel arm and leg from titles at least. One for sranking the quest, and one for doing it solo I think.