Page 4525 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352540254425447545154522452345244525452645274528453545754625 ... LastLast
Results 45,241 to 45,250 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm coming back to this because I got a bit more into force lately.

The light and dark masteries aren't a loss. Fo/Ph, and Fo/Et do better on damage with light and dark techs, on or off element, than Fo/Te. Fo/Te's biggest benefit is its superior pp management, but Fo/Ph, and Fo/Et have way better burst damage and compounds.

While I think foph have the best regular tech casting of the 3 mostly because of short charge, it seems to me they also have the worst compounds because of lower multipliers. For light/dark and comps multipliers alone, Te subs should have 1.58 ish for non weakness, and 1.73 ish for weakness, along with 90+ base t-atk compared to phantom if you take the technique ups from the Te tree. Phantom sub on the other hand will have around 1.56 assuming you crit 100% of the time so their short charge is what makes them shine.

Foet is 1.67 ish always, which means the comparison of light and dark being better/worse depends on weakness. Compounds on the other hand seem close since weakhit only triggers for the specific element of that hit, so unless the enemy is weak against both elements, weakness will trigger for about half of the hits. Good multipliers but without pp management skill, the main appeal is damage balancer imo.

This is from tree alone though and no SSA, so phantom higher crit rate may close the gap for comps. There is also the fact that both foet and foph will have better fire elec and ice, so thats a plus for them too.

Just do Su sub if you want big dick damage

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    While I think foph have the best regular tech casting of the 3 mostly because of short charge, it seems to me they also have the worst compounds because of lower multipliers. For light/dark and comps multipliers alone, Te subs should have 1.58 ish for non weakness, and 1.73 ish for weakness, along with 90+ base t-atk compared to phantom if you take the technique ups from the Te tree. Phantom sub on the other hand will have around 1.56 assuming you crit 100% of the time so their short charge is what makes them shine.
    I did the math wrong. You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Foet is 1.67 ish always, which means the comparison of light and dark being better/worse depends on weakness. Compounds on the other hand seem close since weakhit only triggers for the specific element of that hit, so unless the enemy is weak against both elements, weakness will trigger for about half of the hits. Good multipliers but without pp management skill, the main appeal is damage balancer imo.
    Damage balancer and standing massive. But yeah, I messed up on the multipliers for Te elements. Fo/Ph and Fo/Et definately have stronger Fo elements though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Just do Su sub if you want big dick damage
    Fo/Su has almost the same multipliers as Fo/Et, with more set up, and less survivability/utility. There's not really a reason to use it anymore.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 14, 2020 at 09:15 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Possibly another stupid question - just coming back to playing after a long break.

I'm looking to get one of those 15* weapons you can trade in the weapon badges for. Will I need the "unlocker" item it looks like Xie sells in the limited time shop to grind it up to 30? Or should I focus on getting one (or multiples) of those before any weapons / armor from her since it looks like those go away come February?

Just trying to plan out the best way to use my somewhat limited time to get "good" (i.e. not the best or not ball-bustingly hard to obtain) gear for starting to try out stuff like the highest difficulty quests. Thanks.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Possibly another stupid question - just coming back to playing after a long break.

I'm looking to get one of those 15* weapons you can trade in the weapon badges for. Will I need the "unlocker" item it looks like Xie sells in the limited time shop to grind it up to 30? Or should I focus on getting one (or multiples) of those before any weapons / armor from her since it looks like those go away come February?

Just trying to plan out the best way to use my somewhat limited time to get "good" (i.e. not the best or not ball-bustingly hard to obtain) gear for starting to try out stuff like the highest difficulty quests. Thanks.
    Only the limited part of the shop goes away on february (the one with boosters, unlocker and cosmetics) the main shop will remainso don't worry about that.
    You don't need the unlocker to grind the weapons from shop to +35, however you can use the unlocker amongst many other things (check the full requirement at Zieg's weapon exchange) to upgrade it into a much stronger weapon. In any case you can take your time and slowly get shop weapon to +35 since they actually aren't going anywhere, but be sure to prioritize exchanging all the limited goodies first (unlocker and ultimate boosters above all else)

What are some good L and R rings for Etoile?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

L ring
    Atomizer Lover
    Mate Lover
    Mag Excite
    Jumping Dodge
    Party of Toughness

R Ring
    Class Ring
    Critital Strike
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

Fo/Su has almost the same multipliers as Fo/Et, with more set up, and less survivability/utility. There's not really a reason to use it anymore.
    Su sub is 1.76x. Et sub is 1.67x. Hence my big dmg comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Su sub is 1.76x. Et sub is 1.67x. Hence my big dmg comment.
    I forgot pet element weak hit applies half to player damage. My bad. I should just stop trying to do math.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Only the limited part of the shop goes away on february (the one with boosters, unlocker and cosmetics) the main shop will remainso don't worry about that.
    You don't need the unlocker to grind the weapons from shop to +35, however you can use the unlocker amongst many other things (check the full requirement at Zieg's weapon exchange) to upgrade it into a much stronger weapon. In any case you can take your time and slowly get shop weapon to +35 since they actually aren't going anywhere, but be sure to prioritize exchanging all the limited goodies first (unlocker and ultimate boosters above all else)
    Ok, thanks. I'll check and see how many I need for a weapon and a set of armor, then focus on getting those before it goes away if I can.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!