Page 4529 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352940294429447945194526452745284529453045314532453945794629 ... LastLast
Results 45,281 to 45,290 of 46801

I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?
    The only thing I can imagine is that the three cannons and EVA-01 were destroyed since each phase is essentially a DPS check.

Pretty much what Anduril said. This happens when a bunch of people avoid using Photon Saber because they're afraid to get killed. Also happens when people think that for some reason, using you very limited Photon Blaster on the core after killing a phase is somewhat useful instead of saving it for an actual phase where the core is exposed.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.
    Probably not impossible, but I tried before, never made it to the last form. Post here to join us this weekend:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...0-6th-Angel-EQ
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
    I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
    I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.
    Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms
    So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.
    its literally free stuff, why would you be worried about someone coming into your room and mystery gifting you? youre overthinking this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its literally free stuff, why would you be worried about someone coming into your room and mystery gifting you? youre overthinking this
    "Free" comes with caveats, and I don't like owing people anything.