Page 4536 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353640364436448645264533453445354536453745384539454645864636 ... LastLast
Results 45,351 to 45,360 of 46801

Making a RA/HU for the beta, not sure how far i'll get in to the skill tree but i have my skills set from that website.
    Question is will step advance (iframe extension) for my hunter subclass work for my main class ranger? i plan on putting 5 points in to it early but the description says "Extends invulnerability during step" but my ranger rolls. Read on some random forum post that it should work but now I've read the description i'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Making a RA/HU for the beta, not sure how far i'll get in to the skill tree but i have my skills set from that website.
    Question is will step advance (iframe extension) for my hunter subclass work for my main class ranger? i plan on putting 5 points in to it early but the description says "Extends invulnerability during step" but my ranger rolls. Read on some random forum post that it should work but now I've read the description i'm not sure.
    Step Advance only works on Step action, so it won't work with Diving action. Similarily it doesn't work for Mirage Escape. Same applies for all 3 evade types.

Thanks. Can someone tell me exactly what to feed my mag for Ratk 200. It's been made clear to me not to mess up skill tree or mags. I've seen range weapons for Ratk and dimates to get rid of the dex, PSO1 was more complex then that so i'm doubting it's that simple.
    Last edited by BigBossCQC; Feb 7, 2020 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks. Can someone tell me exactly what to feed my mag for Ratk 200. It's been made clear to me not to mess up skill tree or mags. I've seen range weapons for Ratk and dimates to get rid of the dex, PSO1 was more complex then that so i'm doubting it's that simple.
    I don't know if they will be there, but the mushroom seat room items from the Room Goods shop also work to raise Ratk/RGE and lower DEX.

Convert Photon Spheres into Mag Food Devices for pure atk mags
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Probably been asked a lot already, but are the Xbox servers up to date with the JP ones?

Is anyone else under maintenance in the PSO2 closed beta?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

If I play as a cast, do I just not have cosmetic options? Not seeing any outfits I could get, it looks like I'd have to pay to even change colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    If I play as a cast, do I just not have cosmetic options? Not seeing any outfits I could get, it looks like I'd have to pay to even change colors.
    You need a color change pass to change color. Casts can still use layered wear, but the only costumes they can use are those that do not have the option to change color.

Stuff it with Ranged weapons until the DEX bar is about to level up, without allowing it to get a point. Use Dimates to bring the DEX bar down to 0. Repeat.