Page 4540 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354040404440449045304537453845394540454145424543455045904640 ... LastLast
Results 45,391 to 45,400 of 46801

I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?
    ID: Maks

got some questions

1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    got some questions

1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me
    1) Yes, it should be doable, not necessarily fast, but doable.

2) For the sake of having S-ATK Units, yes, it is still good to grab it as a Bo/Hu, though it isn't as bad not to have it if you have a Dex Mag.
    That's the passive one, right? Then yeah, it is pretty good since it helps you recover more quickly from Heavy Hammer charging or from Re Zandia suctioning, but not absolutely needed since you can recover PP quickly with some Wand melee.

3) An Effort Ring is a good option. It gives you a further 10% Crit, 1% unconditional damage, and 3% Damage Reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?
    It looks to be an area drop from any Ultra Hard Lillipa field, in addition to being in Descente Draal's drop pool. The rate is super low, so good luck with the farming attempt, and may RNGsus smile kindly upon your quest.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 15, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

its not worth the time to try and farm that camo, the rates for them have always been super low which is why its been stuck for 100mill+ for a long time. unless they add it somewhere elsewhere, better off going for something else or waiting for Descent Draal to be added again to something since even in UH fields its an RNG spawn
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    You were able to solo them on release.

5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%
    Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.
    True, and not to mention any minutes lost to my boosters.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?
    "/la hsi1" and "/la hsi2" will cycle through the poses, but if I recall you can't put it in the same command as the Lobby Action itself, rather you have to do it in a follow up command.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 16, 2020 at 07:46 PM.