Page 4549 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354940494449449945394546454745484549455045514552455945994649 ... LastLast
Results 45,481 to 45,490 of 46801

Hihi, new member here. Just joined recently.

Got a question:

Been using this for the sword: lovely , wings open as I move to attack everytime.
    https://imgur.com/a/TNgiH32

is there something like this for the TMG( Twin Machine Gun ) ??

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    Hihi, new member here. Just joined recently.

Got a question:

Been using this for the sword: lovely , wings open as I move to attack everytime.
    https://imgur.com/a/TNgiH32

is there something like this for the TMG( Twin Machine Gun ) ??
    The only one that I can think of that has a similar effect (glowing "wings") is probably the *Fornis Physis/*フォルニスフィジス. There are a few other that have wings on them (*Electifinis/*エレクティフィニス; *Muse Bless/*ミューズブレス) and a few that create a crest behind you when you unsheathe (like *ヴィルクシェンテ), but nothing that I could find really has a comparable unsheathing effect to the *Crosstrease.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You definitely have a lot of resources to play with. Of course, the number of Ability+45%s and cubes you've saved, and stuff you have picked up from the support SG scratch will matter, but you should be able to reproduce what you have before easily, and probably add some improvements.

If you want to reproduce what you had before, malulleybovo can help a lot. It looks like it was recently updated and has most of the newer affixes.

There are some interesting new options available you can consider. Thanks to the SG scratch, you can now have Marks on units, and some people are selling Mark Receptor on units (about 140M for 8s, lower slots are more expensive for some reason). There are also Marks of each type on units for sale, so you can still work something out even if your luck with the SG scratch was not great.

You can also take advantage of this week's Limited AC recycle shop to help get Ether Factor or Mana Reverie going, or buy the items from
    that shop from other players.

Below are some specific comments.
    Spoiler!

GL!
    Asked around, friend say why not try for Tripe X-atk for one set and 8s.

S ability
    Ares the SOul
    Ark Max
    Doom Break II
    Grand Stamina or PP
    Mark COuraga
    Persona REverie
    Ether Factor

S/R/T atk+185
    PP 23
    HP 145
    Dex 30
    S/R/T Def+ 10

Would the be cheaper or easier then just going for similiar to current gear but just on Novel unit(One S and One T)
    Using the affix simulator the hardest one seem to be factor catalyst?

https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2A...kvTG.3Lv9e.e21
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Having trouble deciding between effort symbol and the critical strike R rings, which would be recommended overall for hero, braver (Katana), Et and phantom (Rod)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Having trouble deciding between effort symbol and the critical strike R rings, which would be recommended overall for hero, braver (Katana), Et and phantom (Rod)
    are you using that one specific ring for all of those classes? if so then just get the Crit ring that combines S/R/T atk into one, R/C Strike
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    are you using that one specific ring for all of those classes? if so then just get the Crit ring that combines S/R/T atk into one, R/C Strike
    No, i didn't but it's funny that you mention that, as i forgot it was indeed a thing and i do have all 3 rings.

Does somebody know if the music played during the Omega Apprezina fight (Story, Enchanted Forest or Underground Nightmare) has already been released as a disk for MyRoom or not ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    No, i didn't but it's funny that you mention that, as i forgot it was indeed a thing and i do have all 3 rings.
    Hr - If Lib Gear, R/Crit S (or C Strike)
    Et - R/Crit S (or C Strike)
    Br - R/Crit S (or C Strike)
    Ph - R/Crit T (or C Strike)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Are there any voice tickets out there that are only grunts and/or laughs without any actual spoken dialogue?

If I choose to not use an S ability during an affix, it will be lost correct? I feel the need to wanna ditch it because upslotting passed 6 slots is making me heavily wary.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!