Page 4550 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355040504450450045404547454845494550455145524553456046004650 ... LastLast
Results 45,491 to 45,500 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    If I choose to not use an S ability during an affix, it will be lost correct? I feel the need to wanna ditch it because upslotting passed 6 slots is making me heavily wary.
    Yes.

If it is an S-ability that you would like to use somewhere else, or which is hard to find, you may swap it first to another weapon (like a Val if it's S1, S2 or S3). The cost is around 1 million though, so if it goes in the market for like 900k, it's more "beneficial" to actually destroy it and buy a new fodder with the lost S-ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Yes.

If it is an S-ability that you would like to use somewhere else, or which is hard to find, you may swap it first to another weapon (like a Val if it's S1, S2 or S3). The cost is around 1 million though, so if it goes in the market for like 900k, it's more "beneficial" to actually destroy it and buy a new fodder with the lost S-ability.
    To be clear, the cost of SSA transfer is dependent on the the number of SSAs and the number of weapon slots, so it is not always 1M. It can be as little as 10K, or it can be as much as 2M. You can see what SWiki says about it here.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    To be clear, the cost of SSA transfer is dependent on the the number of SSAs and the number of weapon slots, so it is not always 1M. It can be as little as 10K, or it can be as much as 2M. You can see what SWiki says about it here.
    Thanks for the heads up and the correction. The few times I tried it, it was always about 1 million. I didn't consider that it could be a coincidence.

Hi all, I need a little help there:

I had to clean install my pc (W10) and after reinstalling pso2 I tried to set things the way they used to be before reinstalling, I got almost everything right again but the UI scale, my monitor is 1080p but I edited the profile setting so the UI showed at equivalent of 1440p, tried to edit the user setting from what I remember after reinstall but can't get it to work so I think I really don't remember how was that done anymore, maybe some one can help me to fix this?
    I remember It was here in the forum, but after a week searching just can't find it anymore.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    Hi all, I need a little help there:

I had to clean install my pc (W10) and after reinstalling pso2 I tried to set things the way they used to be before reinstalling, I got almost everything right again but the UI scale, my monitor is 1080p but I edited the profile setting so the UI showed at equivalent of 1440p, tried to edit the user setting from what I remember after reinstall but can't get it to work so I think I really don't remember how was that done anymore, maybe some one can help me to fix this?
    I remember It was here in the forum, but after a week searching just can't find it anymore.
    Here is the thread that showed how to do it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ide-UI-scaling
    That said, if you are using the Tweaker you need to make sure that in its PSO2 settings menu, you change the Text Size setting to "Custom" or it doesn't work.

any1 getting NP1002 crashes? can't find a way to fix this
    edit: nvm it's not only me
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...es_20200305_1/
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Mar 5, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

Is Serpen Plenzer worth investing in?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is Serpen Plenzer worth investing in?
    yes,with bouncer gear S ability (and possibly the gear boost from phantom sub) its kicks for days

What is the difference between Orb and Dusk series weapons aside from the stat requirement?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    What is the difference between Orb and Dusk series weapons aside from the stat requirement?
    Dusk has the Lightstream SAF, and the Dusk Takt is all class.