Page 4551 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355140514451450145414548454945504551455245534554456146014651 ... LastLast
Results 45,501 to 45,510 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Dusk has the Lightstream SAF, and the Dusk Takt is all class.
    And all melee and range type have T-atk. Orb dont.

now that UH boss rush its out i want to get the yaminkov5000S for my phantom , but i just have a question

does the 100% crit and 60 extra mana are permanent per quest ? or the effect have limited time and its not mention in the wiki?
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 12, 2020 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    now that UH boss rush its out i want to get the yaminkov5000S for my phantom , but i just have a question

does the 100% crit and 60 extra mana are permanent per quest ? or the effect have limited time and its not mention in the wiki?
    apparently you lose it the moment you switch weapons. the weapon itself isnt very good either and if youre playing Ra/Et, Base 5%, JA 50%, Crit Ring 25% and if using Lib Rifle with GS S5 20%+20% = 120% Crit rate. Even without Liberates crit, 80% Crit rate is still good, use a weapon pass camo if you like the design otherwise stick to LS or Lib.

Also the fact that you even need to hit a wp 60 times is still not worth the trade off either instead of getting an immediate boost through w/e the pot offers or through SSA's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Searched how to level up quickly for the first XB beta but most the missions suggested were not there.(Didn't do any story apart from tutorial) Just wanted to confirm if these quests are are locked through story progression - Advanced quests, Featured quests, Buster quests, and weekly quests. Also how to get bonus keys and where to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Searched how to level up quickly for the first XB beta but most the missions suggested were not there.(Didn't do any story apart from tutorial) Just wanted to confirm if these quests are are locked through story progression - Advanced quests, Featured quests, Buster quests, and weekly quests. Also how to get bonus keys and where to use them?
    A lot of things, like Bonus Keys/Quests and Advanced Quests other than Forest, were dummied out of the CBT.
    Of the things you have listed, only Buster Quests are story-locked; the rest unlock as follows (I can confirm as I did unlock them during the CBT with these conditions):

Featured Quests: Complete the first Level Cap CO
    Advanced Quests: Reach Level 40
    Weekly ARKS Missions: Tier 1 ARKS Missions are available from the get-go, Tier 2 unlock at Level 40, and Tier 3 unlock at Level 50; once you hit a new Tier on a character, it replaces the lower Tier even if you switch to a lower level class. For Daily Missions, you will get the new Tier Missions at midnight after you hit the right level, but for Weekly, you have to wait until after maintenance to get the new Tier Missions.

This is based on the Japanese server, so it is subject to change on the NA server: You can obtain Bonus Keys from Reward Boxes after getting an A-rank on a Featured Quest and from Tier 2/3 ARKS Missions (Keys were substituted for other items for these Missions during the CBT). You use them by selecting the matching Bonus Quest from the Quest Counter, and they are consumed when the Quest starts.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 15, 2020 at 08:44 PM.

Ty for the reply. So i’m guessing there is going to be an update for those of us who downloaded full game in the first beta, any info on this? I’m from the UK so i switched region to download, should i switch back to US to update the game from the insider hub or will it just be in my games and apps like usual?
    Last edited by BigBossCQC; Mar 16, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Ty for the reply. So i’m guessing there is going to be an update for those of us who downloaded full game in the first beta, any info on this? I’m from the UK so i switched region to download, should i switch back to US to update the game from the insider hub or will it just be in my games and apps like usual?
    The update for the client will be available in ~30 minutes from this post, according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...85327937785857

Anyone know how far behind the xbox version is gonna be compared to the JP version?

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    Anyone know how far behind the xbox version is gonna be compared to the JP version?
    This is not concrete, just based on what I have observed thus far.
    The client itself seems to be pretty close to the Japanese server since it had stuff like Group Chat and ARKS Missions, though lots of stuff was dummied out for the CBT, but if I recall some tweets from the CBT, they are trying to make sure that roll out is going to be new user friendly, so they will likely unlock content over time rather than having it released all at once.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 17, 2020 at 03:21 AM.

If I want to get 10* and 11* items I have to have premium right? Or do those just drop even for free players?