Page 4552 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355240524452450245424549455045514552455345544555456246024652 ... LastLast
Results 45,511 to 45,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    If I want to get 10* and 11* items I have to have premium right? Or do those just drop even for free players?
    Drops have never been restricted to Premium-only. If you are thinking about the old passes that were needed to sell 10* weapons, those are long gone.
    Premium only gives added conveniences, it does not in any way effect core gameplay.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 17, 2020 at 02:39 PM.

when does the update for the new quest and balance drop ... Today or next maint??

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    when does the update for the new quest and balance drop ... Today or next maint??
    Next week; this week is just the new SG Revival Scratch.

I heard there are type 0 versions of PA's you can craft in your room, how and when can i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    I heard there are type 0 versions of PA's you can craft in your room, how and when can i do this?
    If you're on NA, Crafting is not available at the moment, crafting is done in your room.
    If you're on JP, go to your room and go to the room console and select craft and you will be able to see "Customize PA".

Is it possible to shut my character up? Every single time I use a spell she's gotta yell her catch phrase and it gets old REAL quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    Is it possible to shut my character up? Every single time I use a spell she's gotta yell her catch phrase and it gets old REAL quick.
    Go into the salon, and go to the Voice selection option; at the very end of the list of voice is the No Voice option.

What can you do with red boxes beside sell them for 100 meseta? I feel like going to a tekker to have them analyzed a waste of time & money and there must be somewhere where you can trade them in or something???
    What does everybody here do when they get one

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    What can you do with red boxes beside sell them for 100 meseta? I feel like going to a tekker to have them analyzed a waste of time & money and there must be somewhere where you can trade them in or something???
    Either Tekk or dump them. In the settings you can set it so you only get the rare item alert for 10*+ items, and this is usually more beneficial since you can use those as a source of Excubes.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Stockpile them, use them as grinding food for 9★ weapons with Emper Embrace, don't bother going above +30. Use these +30 Emper Embrace weapons for grind food for your next main weapons or sell them from 600k to 900k depending the current demand.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!