Page 4554 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355440544454450445444551455245534554455545564557456446044654 ... LastLast
Results 45,531 to 45,540 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Well Ra's new best sub now is Etoile but you can try this build out:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...bIn6GAJk000000

I don't suggest maxing out Same Arts PP Save as you'll need to use 18 PA's to even see the full use and as for Standing Snipe proc'ing, I think you will use Sneak Shot/Piercing Shot then go into End Attract or Sat Cannon which in turn activates Tech Arts Count Bonus which from there you can spam 3x PA's of your choice while retaining the dmg boost after you've used SS/PS.

Launcher is still primarily a mobbing only weapon (as Rifle is primarily bossing) so if you're familiar already with mobbing with that weapon (Divine charge spam along with a couple of other PA's) then theres not much to it
    Thanks, gonna look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How does Fräulein Rose's pot work exactly? In the swiki comments someone said during the pot cd you cannot use mates. Really? WTF?
    It lets you use mates with no animation. The trade off is that the animation time IS the cooldown.

I want to buy lightning espada sword for my HU but it requires 450 base dex and i’m sitting at 421. lvl67 +3 dex per lvl will leave me on 445 dex at lvl75. I got two choices to gain +5 dex that i know of, hu/fi class skill or mag. Is there another way? Tried unit affixes but didn’t work (i know this is minor but i don’t want to buy/use reset passes atm)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    I want to buy lightning espada sword for my HU but it requires 450 base dex and i’m sitting at 421. lvl67 +3 dex per lvl will leave me on 445 dex at lvl75. I got two choices to gain +5 dex that i know of, hu/fi class skill or mag. Is there another way? Tried unit affixes but didn’t work (i know this is minor but i don’t want to buy/use reset passes atm)
    Unless you are a Newman, you should have enough DEX at 75/75 Hu/Fi; if you are a Newman, then your option is to get Br or Bo to lv75 for their class bonus (they each give a permanent 30DEX to your base stats).
    It is never a good idea to mess with getting a pure mag just for the sake of equipping one item.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 24, 2020 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is never a good idea to mess with getting a pure mag just for the sake of equipping one item.
    Yeh that was my thinking and why i posted. Nevermind i just leveled and got +4 dex so should be fine. Also didn’t take in to account my subs +dex per lvl.

Are +5 skill point missions only allowed to be completed once on one account? I got two characters on one ship, a hu/fi and ra/hu. I completed Oza’s +5 hunter skill points mission with my hu and tried to do with my ra/hu but swapped hu as my main class. Killed fang banshee twice on normal but it’s not registering.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Are +5 skill point missions only allowed to be completed once on one account? I got two characters on one ship, a hu/fi and ra/hu. I completed Oza’s +5 hunter skill points mission with my hu and tried to do with my ra/hu but swapped hu as my main class. Killed fang banshee twice on normal but it’s not registering.
    For the first SP CO, the enemies must be a minimum level of 21 (this bit of information is missing from the CO information box on the NA server), so if you are doing Forest Exploration, it must be done on Hard, not Normal.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 25, 2020 at 05:25 PM.

In addition to what Anduril said, you also need to be the corresponding class. So you have to be Hunter as mainclass to progress the Hunter COs, Ranger mainclass to progress ther Ranger COs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It lets you use mates with no animation. The trade off is that the animation time IS the cooldown.
    Ah, thanks.

Hey so I haven't played in a few months. I was able to level up to 76 without completing the level 75 cap, Pioneer of NT upgrade. Are there no more level caps?
    Last edited by fullmetal24; Mar 26, 2020 at 06:16 PM.