Page 4563 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356340634463451345534560456145624563456445654566457346134663 ... LastLast
Results 45,621 to 45,630 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is that race swap converter still around? how does it work? is it something drag and drop its finished? I want to swap couple of characters and even if they dont come out perfect I can work around it
    I'm not sure if the converter otakun posted was ever properly updated by Madevil since at one point the code was messed up, but just in case it wasn't, this is a version with the fixed code that worked last time I used it: RACE CONVERTER

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Donno if it still works but its here : https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not sure if the converter otakun posted was ever properly updated by Madevil since at one point the code was messed up, but just in case it wasn't, this is a version with the fixed code that worked last time I used it: RACE CONVERTER
    about to give these a go and see how it comes out, thank you guys very much!

EDIT: so with the link Otakun provided, it was just a simple upload of the character, convert then download, drag and drop into the correct folder right? If so the file has some error in the makeover shop where it won't load (forgot to copy/paste the text). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I'm assuming I need some sort of Hex Editor right Anduril? Haven't messed with that in years so I'm basically clueless about it
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 11, 2020 at 04:37 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    about to give these a go and see how it comes out, thank you guys very much!

EDIT: so with the link Otakun provided, it was just a simple upload of the character, convert then download, drag and drop into the correct folder right? If so the file has some error in the makeover shop where it won't load (forgot to copy/paste the text). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I'm assuming I need some sort of Hex Editor right Anduril? Haven't messed with that in years so I'm basically clueless about it
    The HTML file I provided is the same as the one otakun linked, just with the previous error corrected in the code via a Hex editor; ie. you should not need to change anything yourself. If neither is working, then there is a chance that the code has changed in the character files themselves since the last time I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The HTML file I provided is the same as the one otakun linked, just with the previous error corrected in the code via a Hex editor; ie. you should not need to change anything yourself. If neither is working, then there is a chance that the code has changed in the character files themselves since the last time I used it.
    ah rip i can't get either to work
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Nightmare View Post
    Im already Et 55 now
    fullmetal24 => You get class ex cubes by leveling up while capped.
    So there is no way around this? I have to wait until I'm level 95?

Yes it seems, that Sega changed something in the files and converter can't handle it anymore. Always produces errors when loading the changed files. Too bad, no more
    easy race/gender changing

@ fullmetal24: Another way of farming class cubes would be playing Dark Falz Arms EQ on Ultra Hard. That requires your character to be at least 85 to play. But it will frequently drop class cubes if you run with some boosters, not sure if it works without boosters too. Since I play basically with RDR 250% and Tri-Boost 100% on all the time, I usually get 1 class cube per arm run.

Also a random question: Those weapons that can be traded from the Divide Medal Shop, Megalis Rod and the likes, are they any good for what they cost?
    I like the rods design, it's pretty badass, but I'm not sure if I should get it or not...?

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Also a random question: Those weapons that can be traded from the Divide Medal Shop, Megalis Rod and the likes, are they any good for what they cost?
    I like the rods design, it's pretty badass, but I'm not sure if I should get it or not...?
    With over nearly 300 base stat than Liberate, Megalis Rod probably will be slightly better than Liberate should you add good S2 and S3 and probably a decent affix on it but, the downside is that 40 second wait time to get your 11% DMG boost + PP regen (I say this because of how the potential was translated and I haven't seen it in action yet so I may be wrong).

As for the Vortex weapons, they seem interesting and if you go all out on affixing you can really take advantage of S1: Strike/Shoot Boost, only having just that S1 slot kinda sucks though. I haven't seen the weapon in action so I can't say much about the autofire, at 10mil damage though maybe it auto firing twice makes a big difference. I've also heard that it has a hidden damage boost just like the Chaval weapons have that hidden 10% DMG boost once the potential activates but, I don't think there has been any confirmations that I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Yes it seems, that Sega changed something in the files and converter can't handle it anymore. Always produces errors when loading the changed files. Too bad, no more
    easy race/gender changing

feels bad, going to have to wing a picture comparison in the makeover shop

as for the weapons in the shop, Megalis stuff isn't worth it based on how it works and even more not worth the time with how much its asking for. Stick with Stil. As for the TMG/Kat with the little turrets, no idea, I haven't see how well those could work but only having an S1 is kinda killer
    PSO2 NGS

Concentrated Zanverse or Efficient Zanverse?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Any tips for soloing Execour and Varuna X Mitra in Divide quests?