Page 4567 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356740674467451745574564456545664567456845694570457746174667 ... LastLast
Results 45,661 to 45,670 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    With the unbelievable drops in Easter I have found myself short on storage. (I mean 6+s yamato factor units? Hello? Is the game closing down or something?)

Is there a cheap, foolproof way to get a shop ticket nowadays? I have so little inventory space that I can't do 10 tickets draws.
    The only way for us F2P players are exchanging excubes to Fun tickets then spam it till you get that sweet 3 day my shop tickets.

on a side note about storage, you can use your alt's character storage for free storage if you want
    ------------------

And I have a quick question, will affix week be on the 22nd or 29th?
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Apr 18, 2020 at 01:44 PM.

Does tri-boost, daily boost, and tri-boost from activating a premium set all stack?

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    Does tri-boost, daily boost, and tri-boost from activating a premium set all stack?
    Yes indeed they do.

Do I need a Black King Bar and a Lambda Vraolet maxed out on every character for Zieg's charms? I only have this for my main. But I want my alts also having the charms, especially for the affix drop boost.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Apr 19, 2020 at 12:48 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Do I need a Black King Bar and a Lambda Vraolet maxed out on every character for Zieg's charms? I only have this for my main. But I want my alts also having the charms, especially for the affix drop boost.
    If I recall correctly, even ungrinded versions will work as if they were at max potential just as long as they are in your inventory.

It was a ong time ago but I think I recall you need to grind them out for Zieg to give the charms. Better try it out as soon as you get the weapons, maybe you don't need the grind anymore.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It was a ong time ago but I think I recall you need to grind them out for Zieg to give the charms. Better try it out as soon as you get the weapons, maybe you don't need the grind anymore.
    You still need to present the properly extended weapons to Zeig to get the charms n the first place, but you can do that just by passing the same set around to all your characters; once they have the charms, just any Monkey King Bar and Vrolet will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    How viable is S4:Evasion Training for Liberate Katana on Phantom?
    absolutely not needed for Ph Kat, consider Raising Pursuit or Colossal Radiance
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Besides random EQ and buying triggers using SG, how can I play the regular "The Creator Phantom" quest? I've spend all of my SG on triggers and I have less than 10 to do before completing final title for this boss.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Does the Orb series potential suppress SSA pp regen?
    I.e. I got an Orb weapon, if I affix S1 Radiating Grace for +20% pp regen, do I regen 6pp every second instead of 5pp or would the SSA count as part of my normal pp regen and thus be turned off by the potential and I would still regen 5pp per second?