Page 4569 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356940694469451945594566456745684569457045714572457946194669 ... LastLast
Results 45,681 to 45,690 of 46801

I've been using the PSO2 Alert app on my computer with "Start with Windows" turned on. The problem is that for some reason, Windows Defender catches it everytime I restart, labeling the application as a Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml threat. It's been labeled by Windows Defender through different letters but it's still the same threat.

Anyone has this issue? I already sent a message to ACF about it but I've yet to receive a reply.

Units imo are very good (50 hp, 22 pp, 50 atk)as they have the best HP:PP pool of any other unit beside Rappy Shine, while also being 13* so there is no downside behind it. They are also leg units, so you can use it along any other specialized rear. Both mirage and nova seem to be almost the same, and only the elemental resistance changes.

do ppl still use LS units as they're obsolete now?

liberate units have the best atk/pp tho, no?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

If you don't have a good SSA to put on your 13★ units, LS units are still very good and are very well rounded.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

people still use them but the end raid boss is coming out in a couple of months, if you're not willing to wait for the better gear then you can jump on the current 13* units out now or continue using LS
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What is the best way to maximize photon booster drops in advance quest? I did some runs with my team and alot more dropped then when I went solo.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    What is the best way to maximize photon booster drops in advance quest? I did some runs with my team and alot more dropped then when I went solo.
    More players, means more enemies, means more drops. Running just by yourself will result in the least amount of enemies spawning, running with NPCs will increase the normal spawn numbers, and you get even more enemies spawning with a full party of real players. Additionally, running with other players will increase the spawn of enemies during a PSE burst; solo or with NPCs you will only be spawning one extra enemy at a time during a PSE Burst, but each real player with you will exponentially increase the number of simultaneous spawns during the PSE Burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    More players, means more enemies, means more drops. Running just by yourself will result in the least amount of enemies spawning, running with NPCs will increase the normal spawn numbers, and you get even more enemies spawning with a full party of real players. Additionally, running with other players will increase the spawn of enemies during a PSE burst; solo or with NPCs you will only be spawning one extra enemy at a time during a PSE Burst, but each real player with you will exponentially increase the number of simultaneous spawns during the PSE Burst.
    Ok but when I ran with team almost every creature dropped photons.. probably 1 per 2 enemies. Maybe team leader raised advance risk?
    Last edited by fullmetal24; Apr 25, 2020 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Ok but when I ran with team almost every creature dropped photons.. probably 1 per 2 enemies. Maybe team leader raised advance risk?
    -Rare Drop Boosters effect Photon Booster drop chances
    -In a Party of 4 which adds an extra Rare Drop Boost
    -Daily 50% Tri Boost from CO's
    -Team Tree Boost
    -Infected enemies
    -PSE Bonuses
    -RNG

these are basically the things that are going to increase your chances of getting more Photon Boosters dropping, the more people, the more enemies, the increased net of drops from them (including PSE bursts). If you happened to get more solo, it's likely you got just lucky and just not as lucky with the drops during a 4 person run since solo you genuinely you'll always attain less Capsules, Boosters etc. Also the higher the risk, the more infection cores on mobs spawn frequently which I believe increases rare drops too (obviously boosted EXP too)

TLDR: if you're looking to farm Capsules and Photon Boosters, ALWAYS farm with 3-4 people because you'll get more drops and mobs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    people still use them but the end raid boss is coming out in a couple of months, if you're not willing to wait for the better gear then you can jump on the current 13* units out now or continue using LS
    When is the end raid boss coming exactly? Do we know what gear it will usurp?
    Last edited by Coatl; Apr 26, 2020 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.