Page 4573 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 357340734473452345634570457145724573457445754576458346234673 ... LastLast
Results 45,721 to 45,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Now I'm wondering why they would do that for Rods and Not wands. Force and Techers are pretty much the same class.Oh well thanks
    Pretty sure you're on NA servers and right now theres a ton of mis information going on there that even though Vets have told you guys what works best, ppl get upset and ignore it so they can play niche/trash class combos
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Pretty sure you're on NA servers and right now theres a ton of mis information going on there that even though Vets have told you guys what works best, ppl get upset and ignore it so they can play niche/trash class combos
    Dude, dont tell me how to play, my Ra/Fo combo does just fine. I out DPS everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    even though Vets have told you guys what works best, ppl get upset and ignore it so they can play niche/trash class combos
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

NA server is only for Xbox ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    NA server is only for Xbox ?
    For now, yes. The Windows 10 version will be released in late-May. Expect a period of Microsoft platform exclusivity for a while since they were the ones who funded localization.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Dude, dont tell me how to play, my Ra/Fo combo does just fine. I out DPS everybody!
    Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    ya this stuff still gets me, it's why I don't help people as much, its almost always this mentality for people but not only in this game. its cool though, just get to watch them cry and whine later on when the Expert Requirement filters them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Anyone got a link to a good phantom skill tree?

I feel so silly asking but what parameters are lost exactly when you put a ring onto a unit? Just the extra atk you get from grinding it? So for example party of toughness lv20 would only lose the extra attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I feel so silly asking but what parameters are lost exactly when you put a ring onto a unit? Just the extra atk you get from grinding it? So for example party of toughness lv20 would only lose the extra attack?
    Yeah, only the extra stats from the ring are lost (extra attack or extra defense), the ring's effect level isn't lost.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

How does one unlock timed ability recipes?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.