Page 4592 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35924092449245424582458945904591459245934594459546024642 ... LastLast
Results 45,911 to 45,920 of 46801

You can buy 10 Class Excubes per day from the Treasure Shop with MST, 20 if you've got the spare SG.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    You can buy 10 Class Excubes per day from the Treasure Shop with MST, 20 if you've got the spare SG.
    Problem is not the class cubes, problem is the time we have to wait to get our 40 passes.

300/40 = 7.5 months. Now let's say we're being generous and say that SEGA will throw us a bone once in a while along with the probably 1 or 2 passes per 30 day logins we'll be getting, we're probably still talking half a year to get 300 fucking passes.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

thats why you're suppose to do one really good super affix and then transfer over instead of blowing through your tickets which sounds exactly what hes going to do because he doesn't do his research

i do agree with this slow process of getting tickets even though Rainbow BQ keys are another source of getting them (and likely not very much) where instead sega could have done some sort of once a month, get 3 tickets to transfer stuff up to a total of 3 units but its dragged out further for no real reason
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I personally consider the 8 months wait for 3 units at 8 slots fair. We usually have to wait over a year to get units that can be considered a real upgrade over the last BIS. I think I went from Austere/Double+random 12* mixes, to Rappy Shine+ random 12*(then LS), then full 13(which wasnt worth in the long run), so around 4 changes in the past 4 years for me. I guess it would be a problem if you wanted multiple sets focused in single atk affixes, but you still have the choice to get 7 or even 6 slots which drastically lowers the time needed.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I personally consider the 8 months wait for 3 units at 8 slots fair. We usually have to wait over a year to get units that can be considered a real upgrade over the last BIS. I think I went from Austere/Double+random 12* mixes, to Rappy Shine+ random 12*(then LS), then full 13(which wasnt worth in the long run), so around 4 changes in the past 4 years for me. I guess it would be a problem if you wanted multiple sets focused in single atk affixes, but you still have the choice to get 7 or even 6 slots which drastically lowers the time needed.
    It comes down to a difference of opinion of course. What can't be debated however is that by the time 6 to 8 month goes by, you can probably build 8 slot units with 5 SAF + Grace + SSA + a traditional one.
    Spoiler!

Starting PSO2 Exception - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception - -2147467259: The system cannot find the file specified

Anyone familiar with this error in the tweaker and what the cause is?

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Starting PSO2 Exception - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception - -2147467259: The system cannot find the file specified

Anyone familiar with this error in the tweaker and what the cause is?
    Never heard of that error, but it seems like a file is missing. Have you tried repairing the game from the Tweaker by doing a file check?
    Spoiler!

Yes, did the file check, and disabled all firewalls and antiviruses in case something was blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Yes, did the file check, and disabled all firewalls and antiviruses in case something was blocked.
    Does the game start with the OG launcher?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Does the game start with the OG launcher?
    I'm trying to get on the NA server and I didn't bother to get the client from the Microsoft Store since I was told to avoid it using the tweaker.