Page 4595 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35954095449545454585459245934594459545964597459846054645 ... LastLast
Results 45,941 to 45,950 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    NA doesn't have better gears than JP, NA had only been released for two weeks, JP players had way much more time in term of gears preparation
    You're missing the key takeaway point here. At the time JP first got Ultimate, 13* weapons were just first introduced and the majority of us were running with 11* weapons, and some with 12*, because the drop rates were absolutely horrendous back then. Meanwhile on the NA servers, even before ultimate, access to 13* weapons was already available for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    The point was that NA, at Episode 3, has better gear available than JP did, at Episode 3.
    But his point is fair. Most of them had only 2 weeks to gear up for SH.
    Most probably, many of them are still learning the game (even if using correct class combos) and probably still don't have end game gear either.
    So saying "potentially you should do bette because with the power creeped gear" is true but probably only a minority have it.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    But his point is fair. Most of them had only 2 weeks to gear up for SH.
    Most probably, many of them are still learning the game (even if using correct class combos) and probably still don't have end game gear either.
    So saying "potentially you should do bette because with the power creeped gear" is true but probably only a minority have it.
    It's not only the end game gear, even easily accessible equipment is considerably better than the common equipment we had when ultimate quests released on JP.

And then there's the player shops restrictions we had at the time, buying 10 and 11* weapons was locked behind weapon passes (which needed premium and 10~11* weapons to be traded for passes of the same rarity), and 12* weapons were untradeable.
    Only more than half a year after ultimate quests released that we got our first accessible bottom tier 13* weapons.

Also, NA got the already nerfed ultimate quests, not the tougher original ones we got on JP back then.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 9, 2020 at 09:55 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    NA doesn't have better gears than JP, NA had only been released for two weeks, JP players had way much more time in term of gears preparation
    you played JP, idk how you forgot you're entire experience there but I don't think you realize how good NA has it with the current content that us on JP didn't. Right now, if they released UQs back like they did initially, you guys would be doing nothing but farming for Ares weapons from Anga, Nem/Slave weapons wouldn't exist yet Sega released that series which idk who could complain with that level of power creep. Who even knows if PD drops will even remotely be good at all. You can't give NA the Austere NT versions, because thats a massive power creep right there, can't give them Novel/Liberate, so you guys might be stuck maining Invade NT at best since that series is the best 13* gear in JP.

You even have the ability to buy better gear out right out the door from player shops no prob. Doesn't matter if PC players had 2 weeks, most of the hardcore would cap week 1, casuals be casual so not going to try and guess when they hit cap. You have a weaker version of Ultimate Quests which somehow is still too hard for people, what more do you want? You guys have it easy and don't even realize it

God sometimes I wish Sega would bring backed the old UQs and certain AI that was deemed to hard, current content on JP definitely would need it so I don't have useless mobs standing/circling around doing nothing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Who even knows if PD drops will even remotely be good at all. You can't give NA the Austere NT versions, because thats a massive power creep right there, can't give them Novel/Liberate, so you guys might be stuck maining Invade NT at best since that series is the best 13* gear in JP.
    I'm guessing that PD will just drop Invade NT and maybe Union Boosters? (They have Ray weapons and units available on a badges shop, while the weapons are nothing special when compared to Nemesis/Slave/Invade, the units are the best ones they'll have for now I guess, depending on when they make it possible to merge rings into them).
    Austere is indeed not gonna happen, something similar happened with Anga, since Ares NT are 14* weapons, NA's Anga was changed to drop Gix instead.

I wonder what they'll do about challenge quests though, maybe they'll upgrade Ideal weapons into NT versions (like Elder Rifle and such)?
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 9, 2020 at 12:45 PM.

JP Anga dropped Gix as well... Specifically the Ult Amd and doggie Anga.

As for Austere-NT, they can just limit it to UH PD whenever they release that difficulty. My guess would be the first set of the 14 star weapons (EPD and the other two)>

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    JP Anga dropped Gix as well... Specifically the Ult Amd and doggie Anga.

As for Austere-NT, they can just limit it to UH PD whenever they release that difficulty. My guess would be the first set of the 14 star weapons (EPD and the other two)>
    On JP it's not a drop from Anga, but an area drop from Ult Amduscia.
    I really don't think they're gonna get 14*s already though.

does anybody else have the issue that the tweaker does not update the game automatically, i have it and i just used the option of check for update .

something is sure , i wasted my morning before going to work U_U

On ULT release we only had 13* Ares. They got to skip straight to Nemesis NT and Slave NT. Not too hard to understand.

And yeah same my tweaker didn't automatically update either. Had to do it the long way, oh well.

Same happened here the tweaker pretty much stated that I have the latest files without even DLing the update. Have to manually check for updates which took too long to complete and then after DLing the update for some reason I'm missing my translation patch in my plugins settings I mean more like theres pretty much nothing in my plugin settings..