Page 4600 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36004100450045504590459745984599460046014602460346104650 ... LastLast
Results 45,991 to 46,000 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    But is there a title behind this? Reason I'm asking is that I don't care about achieving it if there isn't since Varuna is almost as hard as Demon Phaleg (saying almost because attacking him slowly and from far away will eventually grant me a victory).
    There is a title with 20 SG as reward behind it, yes.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    There is a title with 20 SG as reward behind it, yes.
    I am both happy and sad since I'll need to work my ass off in order to kill him within 5 minutes or find some cheap way around it

Oh well, at least I have my answer, thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Anyone using Liberate Rod's S5 Calming Bullet?
    How is it? Does it make Rod Shoot good again when using L/A. Rod Shoot Mode?

Also, anyone using S5:Instant Invocation and found a good use for it? The -40% dmg and only reducing charge time for the 2nd tech of the same element is pretty steep so the only thing I can think of is fire tech (e.g. Foie / Rafoie) > Ilfoie alternating spam but tbh no idea if this is actually good.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jun 15, 2020 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Also, anyone using S5:Instant Invocation and found a good use for it? The -40% dmg and only reducing charge time for the 2nd tech of the same element is pretty steep so the only thing I can think of is fire tech (e.g. Foie / Rafoie) > Ilfoie alternating spam but tbh no idea if this is actually good.
    S5 Calming Bullet is garbo and unless you're meme'ing on people, you shouldn't be using it.

S5: Instant Invocation might be okay on Fo/Et but I don't recommend it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thanks.

And goddamn shame, melee force is a lot of fun but it was halfway decent only so briefly.

I use the S5 that comes from the GunSlash (can't recall the name). This thing is able to heal me while doing major damage from bosses, prevented me from dying a few times.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Thanks.

And goddamn shame, melee force is a lot of fun but it was halfway decent only so briefly.
    honestly think Phantoms Rod melee's are better and a lot more fun than Fo's but each their own
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Is it possible to do story mission more than once ?

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Is it possible to do story mission more than once ?
    Yes, there's a dropdown in the story quest list that allows you to select chapters you already completed.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

To add on, I believe the only Story Quest you cannot redo is the tutorial one (unless they have changed that recently).