Page 4626 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36264126452645764616462346244625462646274628462946364676 ... LastLast
Results 46,251 to 46,260 of 46801

How is Raising Pursuit these days? I got a couple and I'm considering just using them, but with how good Stil weapons are in terms of raw damage, it doesn't seem super worth going for it.

I am now having issues trying to join parties..I'm getting this message: "could not join, do not meet party restrictions." I suspect this is because of the most recent expert requirement change? I do remember unlocking expert mode back in 2018..would I need to unlock it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I am now having issues trying to join parties..I'm getting this message: "could not join, do not meet party restrictions." I suspect this is because of the most recent expert requirement change? I do remember unlocking expert mode back in 2018..would I need to unlock it again?
    The requirement for being an expert have changed in 2019.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-e...ement-changes/

- Complete the Extreme Quest [Solo Training: Phanatical Phantoms] with an S-rank (clear below 15 minutes)
    - Complete the trigger [T: Destroyers of Light] in Extra Hard (you can do Ultra Hard too but it's way easier in Extra Hard) with an S-rank (clear below 18 minutes)
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    The requirement for being an expert have changed in 2019.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-e...ement-changes/

- Complete the Extreme Quest [Solo Training: Phanatical Phantoms] with an S-rank (clear below 15 minutes)
    - Complete the trigger [T: Destroyers of Light] in Extra Hard (you can do Ultra Hard too but it's way easier in Extra Hard) with an S-rank (clear below 18 minutes)
    Thanks that is what I suspected...would anyone know where I can get a solo T:destroyers of light trigger?

It's worth mentioning that if you do Destroyers of Light on UH then you don't have to S-rank it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Thanks that is what I suspected...would anyone know where I can get a solo T:destroyers of light trigger?
    Weapon badge 2020 shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's worth mentioning that if you do Destroyers of Light on UH then you don't have to S-rank it.
    To my knowledge you still have to S-Rank it to unlock the Title on UH. At least thats also what
    the title says, I think. I could be wrong though.

Spoiler!

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    To my knowledge you still have to S-Rank it to unlock the Title on UH. At least thats also what

Spoiler!
    I don't have the s-rank title for it and I still count for the expert requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post

Spoiler!
    You do get title on UH if you get an S-Rank, but like Kondibon you don't need it for Expert.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Anyone else having problems with the tweaker plugins? Everytime I load up the game with any of them on I crash to Windows. I had to turn them all off in order to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the tweaker plugins? Everytime I load up the game with any of them on I crash to Windows. I had to turn them all off in order to play the game.
    It works fine here. Possibly one (or more) have been corrupted somehow. Delete all plugins (they are located in <PSO2 installation folder>\pso2_bin\plugins) in order to force Tweaker to redownload them, then try again.