Page 4628 of 4660 FirstFirst ... 3628412845284578461846254626462746284629463046314638 ... LastLast
Results 46,271 to 46,280 of 46599
  1. #46271

    Default

    If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?

  2. #46272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?
    No. Consumables are gone, whatever the result of the affix.

    EDIT: Wait, I may be wrong on this. With the ability protects, it may refund your add ability consumables. I'll check further.
    Last edited by Arada; Aug 8, 2020 at 12:18 PM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  3. #46273

    Default

    Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.

  4. #46274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.
    Just to be sure, Shiva or Profound Darkeness?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  5. #46275

    Default

    Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.

  6. #46276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.
    The platforms act like those running rings in Tokyo, hit the action button to start dashing once you're at one of the edges of those and attack the eyes and fingers.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #46277

    Default

    if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

  8. #46278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?
    If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
    If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.


  9. #46279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
    If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.
    i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

  10. #46280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?
    Follow the instructions here: https://na.arks-layer.com/ms_store_to_steam.html


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •