Page 4629 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36294129452945794619462646274628462946304631463246394679 ... LastLast
Results 46,281 to 46,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Based on the swiki, it actually looks like the Beach Wars food counts as a separate category, like the SPF promo foods, though I could be wrong since I haven't tried using it.
    Oh. Well it's still probably another food. I dunno which though.

Any tips for S-Ranking Varuna in Chapter 5 as a Fo/Te? At best, if I don't miss a single one of his phrase cues for his attacks and don't get knock back, I can beat him in 5:30, but that's still not good enough. So far, The only options I see left is a boost from the next line of weapon from True PB or the final level cap

EDIT: Added my class.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 24, 2020 at 07:48 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

PH team buff +franca's food and keep counter him

any recommended full recipe for astral, ether, and mana? (6s I guess, idk lol) I want to prepare for Luster but Im bad at planning when it comes to multiple affixing. Since I just go straight with the basic power IV, grace, and other simple affixes

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    PH team buff +franca's food and keep counter him
    Sorry, forgot to mention, Fo/Te.
    Spoiler!

How the hell do you avoid Shiva's instant kill attack? Or even break out of it? I already can tell that I can step/dodge through it, but that tell is unbelievably bad. During the final half she threw it out almost immediately after she was doing another attack that I had no time to prep for a dodge and fell right into it. That is the most bullshit thing in her arsenal.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    How the hell do you avoid Shiva's instant kill attack? Or even break out of it? I already can tell that I can step/dodge through it, but that tell is unbelievably bad. During the final half she threw it out almost immediately after she was doing another attack that I had no time to prep for a dodge and fell right into it. That is the most bullshit thing in her arsenal.
    Well first off, if you play with the sound off, don't! Listen to her attack cues and as soon as you hear that death phrase, evade as much as you can. I found that evading in the air gives me better chances since she'll also attack in the air while I fall down, giving me better chances to avoid that 1 hit kill. Also, Matoi makes a great decoy (sorry babe )
    Spoiler!

Yeah, that doesn't work. She says a phrase in the middle of the attack, and I cannot time when it occurs. My last run I actually evaded one, only to be struck by the second one at the end of the dodge. If this attack is meant to be an audio cue, its a bad one. Phaleg had better audio cues than her.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well first off, if you play with the sound off, don't! Listen to her attack cues and as soon as you hear that death phrase, evade as much as you can. I found that evading in the air gives me better chances since she'll also attack in the air while I fall down, giving me better chances to avoid that 1 hit kill. Also, Matoi makes a great decoy (sorry babe )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't work. She says a phrase in the middle of the attack, and I cannot time when it occurs. My last run I actually evaded one, only to be struck by the second one at the end of the dodge. If this attack is meant to be an audio cue, its a bad one. Phaleg had better audio cues than her.
    You don't avoid it, you have to stop attacking. You have like a full 3-4 seconds to notice it and stop attacking. Not only does she have a voice line, but her weapons also have a unique animation for it where they spin around her leaving red light trails. As long as you don't hit her while her shield is up she won't do anything to you.

THANK YOU. That's all I needed to know.