Page 4663 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3663416345634613465346604661466246634664466546664673 ... LastLast
Results 46,621 to 46,630 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling the app with a fresh version of the apk?
    yes and the problem persist

And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.
    lucky for you , but no change for me

intsalled the translation patch and PSO2es worked again .

if anybody still have the blackscreen issue , try that

PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by LamiaCritter View Post
    PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?
    Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

To add to that, Techer has Shifta/Deband combo as a skill in the skilltree, they can cast it for buffs. It's kinda support together with their skill to use resta and anti in AoE. Look at the upside, it doesn't spend PP anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.
    This...... honestly kind of upsets me. More than I care to admit. As a Force/techer, what can I do? Hurray! ..... Damage... And literally... just... only damage... how fun.... I am so spoiled for choice.. /s I was already salty with- but ultmately dealt with how PSO2 did that to Forces. Now Forces honestly sound more one-dimensional than they already became.
    The one thing I hate the most is when a class has its abilities taken away in new iterations of games ;_;
    Last edited by LamiaCritter; Feb 11, 2021 at 10:36 AM.

This...... honestly kind of upsets me. More than I care to admit. As a Force/techer, what can I do? Hurray! ..... Damage... And literally... just... only damage... how fun.... I am so spoiled for choice.. /s I was already salty with- but ultmately dealt with how PSO2 did that to Forces. Now Forces honestly sound more one-dimensional than they already became.
    The one thing I hate the most is when a class has its abilities taken away in new iterations of games ;_;
    - FO and TE are the only ones with wide area healing in NGS so far.
    - There's more to techs than doing damage, there's also status effects which seems to have a bigger effect than they did on PSO2.
    - The closed beta only had a very limited amount of skills, each class also only had access to 1 weapon type, so there's some things we just don't know yet.
    - You can go TE/FO instead of FO/TE, get access to Shifta/Deband but miss out on Photon Flare, and with the NGS multi weapon system I think it's possible to do something like using rods for techs and automatically switching to wand for melee in the same weapon palette.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

gotta break out of the PSO 1/2 days, i mean i get where you're coming from buts its not the case anymore, especially its DPS and Support. Can't really do both anymore in NGS outside healing but its not really a deal breaker. PSU you could do a mix as FT, MFs were pure DPS, AT naturally is Te but weaker techs etc. Could still do a mix in PSO2
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers