Page 498 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3984484884954964974984995005015085485989981498 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    just bumping, cause I made it work on windowed, need to find a way to make it work Virtual Fullscreen.
    Um, have you tried shortcut key?

I think the default is set using : "LeftAlt + LeftShift" to change between EN - JP
    and then use : "LeftShift + CapsLock" to change from romaji-alphabet (when it's already set in JP)

Note : try pressing the shortcut when you're about to type (ready to type after pressing "Enter" or any chat shortcut)

Hope this helps
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

is it possible to reinstall pso2 without losing the 17 GB stuff? if so then how can i go about doing it.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Ok so after asking a few friends who sazan spam and checking some trees it seems as though 2 to 3k is the average hit for sazan...

Quote Originally Posted by larfred View Post
    good day, wanted to ask about the aot costumes the ones in the video have their 3DMG as weapon camo for twin dagger and wired lance but when im browsing in visphone to see how my character look, my twin dagger is seperate from the 3DMG..

Is there a 3DMG that is a weapon camo? theres no info in the bumped site

thanks

EDIT: please ignore this post i already saw someone wearing a 3DMG camo
    its *超硬質ブレード
    The 3DMG is separated. The part of the 3DMG with the gas tanks and hooks are glued to the costume. The blades themselves however, are camos.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    When you select affixed they have a %. That means they can fail to add.
    Also unclear what you mean. Did you have 1 slot something like Power I and lost that? You can choose to add Vol Soul as a 2nd slot but that has lower chance of keeping Power I and adding Vol Soul compared to just replacing the Power I slot with Vol Soul.

Hope that explains things.
    Yes. I had a 3 slot sword and Power III + Vol Soul but the last slot failed. How do I add an additional slot to my weapon now that it only has 3? Will I have to add Vol Soul and Power III again + the other ability again to get 3?
    Can't we all just get along?

So what's the big deal with this sazan spam anyway. This ain't game changing, this isn't even really all that good. What a waist of time and ac.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    So what's the big deal with this sazan spam anyway. This ain't game changing, this isn't even really all that good. What a waist of time and ac.
    Is that a question? Or a statement?

If you don't know what you're doing why did you do it? Also.. why did it cost AC? You had to buy a new skill tree?

Sazan spam is almost exclusive to a specific weapon potential with the Elysion Wand.

Yes 2 new trees and yea i know it's with the Elysion. The earlier posts where I asked questions regarding the skill tree set up also had that info. I wouldn't be using it in that fashion with an elysion but it still sucks. I know full well what to do with it but tbh who cares if it's great at mobbing. Mobs already die fast and it's nothing that much better than a zondeel and a well placed Nafoie or wand smack if you melee tech. It's complete shit on bosses too so I just don't see where the boner was for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    Yes 2 new trees and yea i know it's with the Elysion. The earlier posts where I asked questions regarding the skill tree set up also had that info. I wouldn't be using it in that fashion with an elysion but it still sucks. I know full well what to do with it but tbh who cares if it's great at mobbing. Mobs already die fast and it's nothing that much better than a zondeel and a well placed Nafoie or wand smack if you melee tech. It's complete shit on bosses too so I just don't see where the boner was for this.
    So TE/FOs could actually do decent damage to an enemy before it gets one shot by a shunka?

People like it because it's so much more powerful than everything else a mage can use.

If you think uncharged elysion sazan is bad, try charging all of your techs. That sucks even more!

and nafoie is high PP cost lolo too annoying to stick with
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat