Page 499 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3994494894964974984995005015025095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 46801

Forget that, if I'm playing with a braver I'm better served to just zondeel and let the dam braver shunka. Besides it would help any class. Even if I can't get off a Nafoie or a wand smack I still brought everything together. I don't see why people feel they need to be competing for the kill of everything as long as you're helping out the team. It must be that old pso thing of gotta hit it to get exp. Hey its all a matter of opinion I guess but I seriously don't think it's all that. I thought it'd be more like a DA for FO's and Te's. It's ok I suppose if you're in a party and feel like you need to hit stuff to satisfy that feeling but it's not that great, certainly not the big deal that I'd been reading for a while.

If you feel that way, I don't personally, I use uncharged Nafoie very much and don't have much problems with it at all other than postioning, but I've done it since it came out and am used to it by now. We'll I guess it doesn't matter anyway cause this is the question and answer thread and I'm sure I've already posted too much stuff that doesn't need to be here.

I'm trying to setup a auto word that has multiple parts (if that's possible, I have no idea) and it only will say one of the messages. Confused at the moment.

You can't put multiple messages in an auto word. You can, however, have two/three? lines of text in one.

The + - buttons just allows you to have more than one message for variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    You can't put multiple messages in an auto word. You can, however, have two/three? lines of text in one.

The + - buttons just allows you to have more than one message for variety.
    The question is, would adding blank boxes reduce the frequency of your character saying a phrase?

Does Remodel Room L work on minirooms? Or do you need premium to be able to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    The question is, would adding blank boxes reduce the frequency of your character saying a phrase?
    No. iirc blank boxes are automatically removed after you close the chat option menu.

i just beat darker den but i can not find the trophy at the title npc. what number list would it be under.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

nvm found it.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    I'm trying to setup a auto word that has multiple parts (if that's possible, I have no idea) and it only will say one of the messages. Confused at the moment.

They just get picked randomly, but only one at a time will show up. You can put several lines in one though. So in first box:
    Test
    Test 2
    Test 3