Page 501 of 4660 FirstFirst ... 40145149149849950050150250350451155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 46595
  1. #5001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, have you tried shortcut key?

    I think the default is set using : "LeftAlt + LeftShift" to change between EN - JP
    and then use : "LeftShift + CapsLock" to change from romaji-alphabet (when it's already set in JP)

    Note : try pressing the shortcut when you're about to type (ready to type after pressing "Enter" or any chat shortcut)

    Hope this helps
    yes, I've been pressing that for the past hours. no magic happens.

  2. #5002
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    yes, I've been pressing that for the past hours. no magic happens.
    Ah, I don't know any other method, sorry :< It worked for me in virtual fullscreen mode :<
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 28, 2014 at 03:52 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv95 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  3. #5003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    pso2.cirnopedia.info has the information about where each tech disk drops.
    The newer disks are from any enemies in the new SHAQs. (since that information is missing from cirno)
    I meant megid disks, i know the cirnopedia tells you, but its not actually specific when it comes to this. All it says is that Megid is a common drop.

  4. #5004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah, I don't know any other method, sorry :< It worked for me in virtual fullscreen mode :<
    about time, finally got it to work, turns out PSO2 was drunk. thanks anyway.

  5. #5005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    I meant megid disks, i know the cirnopedia tells you, but its not actually specific when it comes to this. All it says is that Megid is a common drop.
    That means it can drop from pretty much everything, so long as your main class is either Force or Techer.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

  6. #5006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    That means it can drop from pretty much everything, so long as your main class is either Force or Techer.
    Apparently Force is biased towards fire/ice/lightning disc drops, while Techer is biased towards light/dark/wind disc drops, so take that as you will when searching for a specific tech.

  7. #5007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Apparently Force is biased towards fire/ice/lightning disc drops, while Techer is biased towards light/dark/wind disc drops, so take that as you will when searching for a specific tech.
    ooo ok that makes sense, i'll just do AQs or something while im a techer until i get the discs i need xD

  8. #5008

    Default

    I've maxed all the important Ranger skill stuff. Got 4 skill points left.
    What should I do with them? 3 points in RDEF Up1 and then 1 point in First Hit?
    More points in Dive Roll Advance?

  9. #5009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I've maxed all the important Ranger skill stuff. Got 4 skill points left.
    What should I do with them? 3 points in RDEF Up1 and then 1 point in First Hit?
    More points in Dive Roll Advance?
    Show your tree like this.
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php

  10. #5010

    Default

    Okay, I was lazy to do so because I thought the Ranger skill tree was pretty obvious (not much room for effective variation).
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008

    Oh... you need 4 points in RDef Up1 to get First Attack. Well, that sucks balls.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •