Page 503 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340345349350050150250350450550651355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 46801

Okay thanks Apostosis and Scale of Judgement. I'm not going to worry about a second mag until later then, since I'm only level 22 force anyway. Just figured if there was another free one, or one I get from fun points or something, I'd try and get it quickly, since not, just won't worry for a while

One last question, to anyone who knows.

Do you need to have the matter board equipped to get it's completion point?

What I mean by that, is I have matter board 1 almost finished, just having trouble with I think it was E-5, I moved on to matter board 2, but if the pliars ends up dropping off the mob I need from Matter board 1, will I get it's completion point? or since I have matter board 2 equipped, I won't get the point?

does anyone know where the new 11 star SHAQ katana drops from? and does anyone know if the new TD weapons drop only from teh new TD or from both TD's?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    does anyone know where the new 11 star SHAQ katana drops from? and does anyone know if the new TD weapons drop only from teh new TD or from both TD's?
    Pso2 Wiki in moon runes has the most updated list of 11* katanas.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%83%8A

That being said, there is a JUSTICE katana from Tower Defense(Sandbox Neo) Intrustion EQ. There is also a katana off the new Super Hard Advance Quests

Quote Originally Posted by hannie View Post
    Does Remodel Room L work on minirooms? Or do you need premium to be able to use it?
    Hi, sorry to bother, but does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by rpgstar1 View Post

Do you need to have the matter board equipped to get it's completion point?

What I mean by that, is I have matter board 1 almost finished, just having trouble with I think it was E-5, I moved on to matter board 2, but if the pliars ends up dropping off the mob I need from Matter board 1, will I get it's completion point? or since I have matter board 2 equipped, I won't get the point?
    In that situation you will not get the Matter Board 1 drop. To get a drop for a matter board you have to have that matter board selected. (You don't have to have the specific node selected anymore though.)

Edit: To Saffran: I read another thread about CPU usage going to 100% and causing major lag.If I remember right It was agreed upon that the cause was the game was downloading the videos that play on the lobby screens and once they finish fully loading it should go back to normal. Staying in the lobby for a while should do the trick. (Though I've been having major lag spikes as well today.)
    Last edited by BarbblerElf; Mar 28, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Minirooms are minirooms, you can't change them.

Now for a question myself:
    Ever since the new update, I can't change lobbies. CPU usage goes to 100% and stops there forever (most I left it was 6 full minutes).
    I can get into the game fine, I can get to my room (well I could yesterday anywway) but right now, no can do. Is this issue well known?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    You purchase mags from the ac shop. The item in question is called
    マグ獲得チケット
    Note that the max you can have is 10
    The maximum is actually 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Minirooms are minirooms, you can't change them.
    Thank you

Is the special ability for Sange make it good katana? I think I can get it to around 900 attack affixed.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Isn't Sange's potential Ancient Oath?

I don't think Ancient Oath is a good potential.