Page 511 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150850951051151251351452156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by hannie View Post
    Are team's bases ever reset? We decided to change our counter NPC, but when we went to check the Team Room next week, our beach layout was gone. So is there a timer for the bases or...?
    I believe Team Room scenery is active for one month. You can actually see when it will expire from your Team Menu.

Does PSO2 support 7.1 audio?
    Quit PSO2

My mag currently has these actions.

1: Support / HP Restore A
    2: Support / Stat Boost J
    3: Support / HP Restore K
    4: Support / Status Heal A
    5: Support / Invincibility A

What's the max trigger actions?
    What should I change / add/ keep? Currently staying as RA/HU. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Does PSO2 support 7.1 audio?
    Not sure about that myself but I can definitely hear sounds in the direction they come from with my speakers so it is surround sound in that respect. Once one of my speaker wires came loose and I could barely hear Falz when he was to the right of me, but when he was to the left he was pretty loud and clear.
    Last edited by Daiyousei; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

If I'm making a FO/BR, and I have leftover skillpoints after maxing weak stance, weak stance up, and weak stance charge, would putting skillpoints into ability up be useful? Like, are crafted 10 star weapons still bad with +50 dex? My mag has 29 dex on it as well (I kinda messed up at the beginning and fed it too many fo weapons).

Quote Originally Posted by 16085k View Post
    If I'm making a FO/BR, and I have leftover skillpoints after maxing weak stance, weak stance up, and weak stance charge, would putting skillpoints into ability up be useful? Like, are crafted 10 star weapons still bad with +50 dex? My mag has 29 dex on it as well (I kinda messed up at the beginning and fed it too many fo weapons).
    It would help for damage a bit, but its not going to instantly make crafted stuff awesome. You're really a lot better off with literally any other 10* you can get than a crafted weapon.

Of course, if you're playing Fo/Br without alternate trees I'd really recommend sticking a lot of the remainder in stuff like average stance since it makes you less useless in areas where you can't attack weak points or use elemental weakness to your advantage easy. If you have a decent katana to use on fo, you could also consider putting points in katana combat.

what does: "video playback settings giant monitor" mean in options menu on launcher?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    what does: "video playback settings giant monitor" mean in options menu on launcher?
    It is the giant screen in the lobby, turning it off, just makes it black, instead of the current playing movies.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I believe Team Room scenery is active for one month. You can actually see when it will expire from your Team Menu.
    Thank you! I guess I was too excited over it to actually take a moment to read it all.

For TD2, should I be weak bulleting Zeshrayda's leg first to knock him down or should I be going straight for his head core for a quick kill? I've been going for the leg first because it seems like gunners and bravers can't effectively dps him without him on his back or without any platforms to boost themselves up. However, people keep overwriting my weak bullet with one to the head. Have I been doing things wrong?

Also when Zeshrayda is off balance, are you supposed to hit the leg in the air, or the leg that's still on the ground to knock him down?