Page 52 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455621021525521052 ... LastLast

Without getting into a very detailed reply, what would people consider to be those "Must Have", or at least important PAs to have on a Ranger? Mostly on a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You spam dash button and your normal knuckle attack. You can hold down the attack button if you want though pressing it manually at the right time is marginally faster.

Regardless, all you really have to do is hold down your attack button and dash so its a pretty easy way to move faster.
    Thanks for the help, kept hearing it was a way to move faster more easily but never could find out how.

Spell stone catalysts. Where do you get em?

Basically ive just done 30 days worth of extreme questing over the last 2 days. But where do you get these so called Catalysts? I've yet to get a drop from the XQ for them? Are they really that rare? (seems ridiculous seeing as I was doing a lot of the runs at +350% rare boosted)

Quote Originally Posted by Endy View Post
    Without getting into a very detailed reply, what would people consider to be those "Must Have", or at least important PAs to have on a Ranger? Mostly on a rifle.
    Sneak Shooter and Homing Emission over 11+. Diffusion Shell has uses. Every thing else is trash or really situational.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Spell stone catalysts. Where do you get em?

Basically ive just done 30 days worth of extreme questing over the last 2 days. But where do you get these so called Catalysts? I've yet to get a drop from the XQ for them? Are they really that rare? (seems ridiculous seeing as I was doing a lot of the runs at +350% rare boosted)
    They're one of the rewards for completing all 50 stages of an Extreme Quest series.

At the end of the 50 stages, you get 4 middle-tier stones and 1 catalyst.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So, Extra Lobby Action 49 and 61? I can't find any info on them anywhere; Can someone tell me what they are? Or point me in a direction as to find out what they are?
    Last edited by HanSoto; Sep 26, 2013 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightSun View Post
    Just a guess, but did you check your room layout? Could be that it changed on it's on and all your stuff is on your other layout.
    I remember reading about others having the same problem, but I can't remember if it was just the layout thing or something else.
    Doesn't seem like I can do this without another premium pass. Thanks though.

Nevermind on my last post. I did enough poking around to find what I needed to know.

What do the 'Large files' contain? What do they translate? Been playing for a good while without knowing what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    What do the 'Large files' contain? What do they translate? Been playing for a good while without knowing what they do.
    Extra stuff, from what I read, it include CO's description and other misc stuff that can be lived without.