Page 6 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345678916561065061006 ... LastLast

Hey gang,

I'm a Hunter/Fighter (lev 43/16). In looking for some new weapons I found there is a katana called Roundeet that is multi-class. So I am giving it a shot.

BUT, when I have it equipped, I can use it for normal attacks, but I cannot use any PAs (I have learned Tsukimi 6, Gekka 6 & Kanran 9). I can't figure out why I can't execute the PAs; I can equip them just fine, but they are always grayed out when I'm in battle, and attempting to use them results in an audible error sound. And this is a multi-class weapon…

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    Your buddy TOAST LEXINGTON
    FETCH ME MY BALL BLAM BURGLERBER
    DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF! Read Toast's Super-Simple AC Guide for Sane People

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

If one were to buy the first premium package that released when VH released last year, would the code inside for the items still be active? I recall these kind of codes only be valid till December 31th of the year its released back when Sega send those codes to people in E-mails.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader J View Post
    Hey gang,

I'm a Hunter/Fighter (lev 43/16). In looking for some new weapons I found there is a katana called Roundeet that is multi-class. So I am giving it a shot.

BUT, when I have it equipped, I can use it for normal attacks, but I cannot use any PAs (I have learned Tsukimi 6, Gekka 6 & Kanran 9). I can't figure out why I can't execute the PAs; I can equip them just fine, but they are always grayed out when I'm in battle, and attempting to use them results in an audible error sound. And this is a multi-class weapon…

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    In order to use Katana PAs you would have to either main or sub Braver. Since you are doing neither as Hunter/fighter, you can't use Katana PAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Is there a way to tell SEGA that my Player Shop password wasn't reset after 2 requests if I don't know Japanese?

Question, if we have a fully grinded and elemented Daganslash with latent 3 (Light) vs a Frigiand +10 with any ele besides light on a darker enemy would the Daganslash deal more damage?

So I guess my question is I'm level 42 Hunter now, unlocked very hard and have been doing it, but I seem really underpowered. Mostly I'm looking to upgrade my weapon, because I'm still using a Mammoth Fang wired lance. Is there any significant weapon upgrade I can look to hunt for thats somewhat easy to find? I would prefer another wired lance.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by sekkai View Post
    Question, if we have a fully grinded and elemented Daganslash with latent 3 (Light) vs a Frigiand +10 with any ele besides light on a darker enemy would the Daganslash deal more damage?
    Yes it would. In fact the Daganslash would probably do more damage to darkers in any case because 10% damage goes a long way compared to 90 ratk. I'm not totally sure, but I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zio23 View Post
    So I guess my question is I'm level 42 Hunter now, unlocked very hard and have been doing it, but I seem really underpowered. Mostly I'm looking to upgrade my weapon, because I'm still using a Mammoth Fang wired lance. Is there any significant weapon upgrade I can look to hunt for thats somewhat easy to find? I would prefer another wired lance.

Thanks for the help!
    I'd recommend Lambda Hyperion or Lambda Jagriath. If you plan to main fighter anytime soon or want access to WL on fighter get Hyperion, if you plan to keep maining hunter get Jagriath. Neither of them are particularly expensive.

Either way, it'll be worth it to grind it to +10 as soon as you get it.

If you can't use either of those but desperately need an upgrade, you can get the non-Lambda versions which are similarly probably in the toilet pricewise. I wouldn't go all out grinding either of those though, their time of usefulness is short.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

so once i see a interupt ranking message. which place do i go to farm 10*'s? :S
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Depends entirely on the interrupt ranking. Usually it's good to rush that enemy's quest over and over.

so I did the level cap trail 2 so I can get into very hard but it wont let me do a quest. is there something I have to do before I can go in very hard?