Page 61 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364711111615611061 ... LastLast

This post just went up in the Tweaker thread. Does this sound like what was happening to you, Brelovix?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahamster View Post
    Spoiler!
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Has anyone ever made a large transfer of money to someone else for no reason? I would like to move 40 mil from one of my accounts to my other but I'm scared of possible RMT ban.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Does anyone have a good recording of the rare drop sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithee View Post
    Has anyone ever made a large transfer of money to someone else for no reason? I would like to move 40 mil from one of my accounts to my other but I'm scared of possible RMT ban.
    Some people loan large amounts of meseta all the time. You should be just fine.

Rappy Hunter

Is there a way to get better positional audio through headphones in this game? More specifically sounds that come from behind you. Falz hands have a habit of sneaking up on me without making a sound if they come from behind, and it's annoying.

Surround sound on / off makes no difference and in control panel it's set to stereo. Can hear sounds from all directions in any other game.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What kind of headphones are you using? How are you connecting them to your computer?
    Sennheiser PC165 connected through 3.5mm jacks to realtek onboard. I can hear behind me just fine in MPAs, but falz hands sneak up on me from out of nowhere sometimes with the loud (if you're looking towards it) fly swatter spam attack.
    Last edited by ohpz; Sep 29, 2013 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithee View Post
    I'd say just list a Monomate for 40,000,000 in your player shop and buy it with your other account. What problem could they possibly have with that, amirite?

This is, of course, assuming you have Premium or a shop pass from the FUN scratch.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    Is there a way to get better positional audio through headphones in this game? More specifically sounds that come from behind you. Falz hands have a habit of sneaking up on me without making a sound if they come from behind, and it's annoying.

Surround sound on / off makes no difference and in control panel it's set to stereo. Can hear sounds from all directions in any other game.
    What kind of headphones are you using? How are you connecting them to your computer?
    Last edited by Jim; Sep 28, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post

I doubt it. This is where u need to have good map awareness, or at least expand ur map in the upper right so it shows the location of each hand. I know how u feel cause I had the exact same problem as FO against Falz.

Stupid as it may sound, i have some questions regarding Cast fashion

Male cast fashion specifically

Y'see, my last contact with the Phantasy Star series was in Phantasy Star Portable 1 and 2. In these games, there were a lot of Cast parts with a "lighter" and "humanoid" design, as you can see in the link below

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/9/cast_parts/

In PSO2, at least in the beginning, i'm stuck with parts with an overly heavy design. not that i hate looking like a wanzer with a human head that much, but i'd love to have a android-like design. but they're bulky and don't fit my style at all... also, they make finding rhe right proportions of your char extremely hard.

So... what are the more "humanoid" sets (if they exists) and how/when to get them?
    Last edited by dukemagus; Sep 28, 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dukemagus View Post
    Stupid as it may sound, i have some questions regarding Cast fashion

Male cast fashion specifically

Y'see, my last contact with the Phantasy Star series was in Phantasy Star Portable 1 and 2. In these games, there were a lot of Cast parts with a "lighter" and "humanoid" design, as you can see in the link below

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/9/cast_parts/

In PSO2, at least in the beginning, i'm stuck with parts with an overly heavy design. not that i hate looking like a wanzer with a human head that much, but i'd love to have a android-like design. but they're bulky and don't fit my style at all... also, they make finding rhe right proportions of your char extremely hard.

So... what are the more "humanoid" sets (if they exists) and how/when to get them?
    http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/costumes_4.php#nav

You can buy all of them in player shops. Have fun.

Can someone tell me when's the next Dark Falz EQ in PST? Currently its Saturday 9:11 PM PST
    Can't we all just get along?