Page 7 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4567891017571075071007 ... LastLast

Yes, there is a client order from the same person that grants you access to VH mode.

Question about 60/60 br/hu with pure s-atk mag. Does it have 430 dex (without any boost from weaps and units)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    Question about 60/60 br/hu with pure s-atk mag. Does it have 430 dex (without any boost from weaps and units)?
    No. Depending on your race/gender you will be 11 (casts and caseals) to 22 (newmans and newearls) short.

You can mitigate it by spending extra points in Braver's first skill (dex boost) buuut that's probably a waste of points.

I wouldn't rule out more weapons with higher dex reqs in the future either, especially for braver. So 20-30 points would not go amiss.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

If I unlock a potential on a weapon, can I still affix it freely without it losing the potential?

Yes, it cannot be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    No. Depending on your race/gender you will be 11 (casts and caseals) to 22 (newmans and newearls) short.

You can mitigate it by spending extra points in Braver's first skill (dex boost) buuut that's probably a waste of points.

I wouldn't rule out more weapons with higher dex reqs in the future either, especially for braver. So 20-30 points would not go amiss.
    Thanks. I just got a drop of that blue 10* katana and it has a whopping 430 dex requirement. I'm planning on going full s-atk mag so I guess I'll need to build another unit set with dex stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    Thanks. I just got a drop of that blue 10* katana and it has a whopping 430 dex requirement. I'm planning on going full s-atk mag so I guess I'll need to build another unit set with dex stats.
    Dex on units doesn't affect what you can wear, only your race/gender/class/skills and your mag do.

The level cap increase is coming within the next month, so that might help you, but I wouldn't count on getting any more than 15-20 points from getting to 65/65.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

What exactly is the pso2 large files translation?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    Dex on units doesn't affect what you can wear, only your race/gender/class/skills and your mag do.

The level cap increase is coming within the next month, so that might help you, but I wouldn't count on getting any more than 15-20 points from getting to 65/65.
    I bought some cheap units to try it out before I got to read your reply, yep they didn't work. I really want to go with a pure s-atk mag so I'm going to use SPs on my skill tree to increase my dex.

My br is at lvl 54, I can spare 4 SPs (that is intended to go to combat JA) to add to Ability up1. Is that enough to reach 430 dex at 60/60 br/hu? How much more dex do I need to reach 430?

My char is human male and my mag is at 128 s-atk.

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    What exactly is the pso2 large files translation?
    Mostly extra stuff that doesn't fall into the story patch and core english patch like the speech bubbles that pop up when you talk to npcs in the lobby.