Page 98 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 488895969798991001011081481985981098 ... LastLast

Sorry to bother with something which may seem stupid but I have a question about Dark Falz Elder battle. I understand why two of DF's arms must not be attacked. But why did agressive people just insult me when I try to shock him in the last EQ ? It appears DF should not be shocked all the time... Will you be kind enough to explain that to me instead of blaring like those morons (rewarded for their rudeness with an "Abandon Quest" before they got all their drops) ? Thanks ! =)
    Last edited by Terrence; Oct 17, 2013 at 01:59 AM.

i "THINK" (not sure) people seem to think that ur supposed to get better drops or something if u destroy all of his breakeable arms. since the bottom 2 dont ever break, it would be just like doing damage to his main body.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Sorry to bother with something which may seem stupid but I have a question about Dark Falz Elder battle. I understand why two of DF's arms must not be attacked. But why did agressive people just insult me when I try to shock him in the last EQ ? It appears DF should not be shocked all the time... Will you be kind enough to explain that to me instead of blaring like those morons (rewarded for they rudeness with an "Abandon Quest" before they got all their drops) ? Thanks ! =)
    It depends when you were trying to shock him. During the first phase (when he only has 4 arms out) you aren't supposed to shock him because it will waste the shock counts and any upper arms you break will grow back anyways. This will just end up adding to the total damage to Falz and make him die quicker before the arms in phase 2 are all broken.

Now if you were trying to shock during phase 2 they were most likely getting mad because the other two lower, breakable arms weren't gone yet. In a good mpa it won't matter and I'll say it is better to shock here because it will make the run go faster, but in a bad mpa (meaning an uncoordinated group/really low damage output) it's better to wait.

Lastly, breaking arms just increases the chances of the units dropping so it's really not worth getting to worked up over.
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

I have no intention to buy this on the vita, but I desperately want the Clarita mag. Am I out of luck?

Check the player shops for the evo device which is called 進化デバイス/クラーリタ

How do you make a party for JP randoms to join for Han's SH boss COs? Is it putting ハンスボスCO@3 in the party title and ボス先行 in the description?

^
    lawl, are u in ship 2? i think i saw that XD

also can anyone tell me what goes into the first "boost item" area when affixing abilities? (its the spot before u can add the +5 and +10 percent boosters)

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    ^
    lawl, are u in ship 2? i think i saw that XD

also can anyone tell me what goes into the first "boost item" area when affixing abilities? (its the spot before u can add the +5 and +10 percent boosters)
    There should only be one slot when affixing abilities. There are two when grinding or grinding attributes. When grinding a weapon normally, the top slot is for percentage boost, while the bottom is for risk reduction. I haven't used either of the slots while attribute grinding myself, but I would assume they're for element changing and percentage increases. Not sure though, somebody else would have to tell you that one. :s

To the person asking about Photon Collect, the only thing I've read about it is that it can boost the creation of IV to 70% and of V to 50%. Maybe I should look again into it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    i "THINK" (not sure) people seem to think that ur supposed to get better drops or something if u destroy all of his breakeable arms. since the bottom 2 dont ever break, it would be just like doing damage to his main body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Astral View Post
    It depends when you were trying to shock him. During the first phase (when he only has 4 arms out) you aren't supposed to shock him because it will waste the shock counts and any upper arms you break will grow back anyways. This will just end up adding to the total damage to Falz and make him die quicker before the arms in phase 2 are all broken.

Now if you were trying to shock during phase 2 they were most likely getting mad because the other two lower, breakable arms weren't gone yet. In a good mpa it won't matter and I'll say it is better to shock here because it will make the run go faster, but in a bad mpa (meaning an uncoordinated group/really low damage output) it's better to wait.

Lastly, breaking arms just increases the chances of the units dropping so it's really not worth getting to worked up over.
    Well, thank you very much for your kind answers !