Page 991 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198898999099199299399410011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 46801

I've already downloaded a few pre patches but missed I think two. If I don't get a chance to download those prior to tomorrow's maintainence, what will happen when I go to patch?

If I do find time to patch up before ep3, since I've missed two pre patches, do I have to download one manually or will they both download?

Thanks!

Will the range of exp penalty increase ep3? ( I remembered someone mentioning it)

What is the currenty exp penalty?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    Ok, makes sense. Now I actually have a 6* Katana laying around in my inventory... was wondering if I should craft that just for the slightly higher stats? Might be a bit harder to grind to +10 though lol.

Also a bit tougher for me because I'm Braver lol.
    Grinding gives the bigger boost.

Also, Bio Katana takes a long time to get and you need a high lvl and good gear.
    Best would be to check the player shop for a good 7-9* katana you can afford.
    Red / Blue Katana are good early on and you can also extend them without losing anything (as they have 45% damage variance to begin with).
    Just be careful because their equipment requirements could get too high.

For example lvl 4 extended Blue Katana requires 450 dex, which you can only get at a lvl where you should be using far better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    I've already downloaded a few pre patches but missed I think two. If I don't get a chance to download those prior to tomorrow's maintainence, what will happen when I go to patch?

If I do find time to patch up before ep3, since I've missed two pre patches, do I have to download one manually or will they both download?

Thanks!
    you just have more to download when the update comes, if I rememeber there are manual pre-patches available in that thread Manta Oyamada started.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Will the range of exp penalty increase ep3? ( I remembered someone mentioning it)

What is the currenty exp penalty?
    The current exp penalty:

Level difference -> EXP
    ================
    15 (or less) ----> 100%
    16 ---------------> 68%
    17 ---------------> 66%
    18 ---------------> 64%
    19 ---------------> 62%
    20 ---------------> 60%

It used to be 11+ just 3 months ago, so I don't think Sega would change it again with EP3. All I know about ep3 exp is that we are getting an extra party exp bonus and TCO exp bonus.

Figures. Well, thanks for the reply.

Question Quest Ranking

What are the effects the rankings (S, A, B, or C) at the end of quests? I know it affects the amount of exp/money you get from the quest completion, but, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't those very minimal? When people die during quests, especially EQ boss fights, some will spam "rez me, rez me" instead of re-spawning from campship and come right back. Is it because they don't want their quest rankings to drop? Or does it affect item drops somehow?
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Aug 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    What are the effects the rankings (S, A, B, or C) at the end of quests? I know it affects the amount of exp/money you get from the quest completion, but, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't those very minimal? When people die during quests, especially EQ boss fights, some will spam "rez me, rez me" instead of re-spawning from campship and come right back. Is it because they don't want their quest rankings to drop? Or does it affect item drops somehow?
    The rankings are only important for COs. I believe your rank in TD affects your drops at the end, but you'd have to ask someone else about that.

People ask to be resed because if the boss dies while they're dead or on their way back then they won't get credit.

It's because if they respawn at campship, that's at least 10-20 seconds or maybe even more if running on a toaster with poor internet speeds, that you'll not be in the vincinity of the fight which is a huge window for a boss to suddenly die and you lose all EXP and drops.

Its faster to get ressed, and even if the boss dies when you die, you at least get drops. That's not the case if you're in the campship when the boss dies.

EDIT: NINJA'D

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    People ask to be resed because if the boss dies while they're dead or on their way back then they won't get credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    It's because if they respawn at campship, that's at least 10-20 seconds or maybe even more if running on a toaster with poor internet speeds, that you'll not be in the vincinity of the fight which is a huge window for a boss to suddenly die and you lose all EXP and drops.
    I see, so it is the drops~ thx for the replies