Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wired lances

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    SVH being just around the corner means stronger weapons are just around the corner. The most common drops in SVH will crush the stats on anything we have now. If that's what you're buying weapons for then don't even bother.
    I can agree with the fact that SVH should have "better" drops - the current state of most 10*s though - the next jump will be 11* in SVH or should be for many weapons types. If that's the case, until Sega releases 11* passes or something, players won't be able to trade / buy / sell them anyways. Sega can't keep introducing "better" and more 10*, otherwise the gap between 10 & 11* devalues. Although we are talking about Sega...

I'm not saying there will ONLY be 11*, but a lot of the 10* categories are pretty saturated, Bullet Bows excluded.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

That never stopped them before. There were probably a dozen swords between normal and hard mode, and as soon as VH launched the Blizaxe was 26% stronger than the previous best sword, the Ardillou.

The Ardillou was the best from the day hard launched all the way until very hard launched - surpassed only by the Aristin if you had the full set bonus from the units. From day 1 of hard to the day before very hard it was the best you could get - and the Blizaxe stomped all over it.

Planned obsolescence is an important part of the F2P "big numbers" model. New difficulties need bigger numbers.

They'll phase in 11*s as the way to go for invested players, most definitely. And those 11*s will squash the XQ 11*s like the quarry 10*s squashed the Agito - rendering it the low damage allclass option. But 10*s will still be around, and they'll be what players go for at first - just like the Blizaxe. You gotta give scraps to the peasants, or else they'll try to pull something.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Sep 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

My point is, there is no reason to necessarily stop buying 10*s

And I fully agree, planned obsolescence is essential to the game's design. I'm farming / buying a HR once Wind & Rain ends...I'd really like one to level my HU sub since I can't stand melee or want to bother raising a mag for it. Gu/Hu...would probably end up leveling Hu/Ra
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Can anyone tell me what is happening when I hold shift down and my character does some type twirl move with my weapon..
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is happening when I hold shift down and my character does some type twirl move with my weapon..
    Uh............wired lances doesn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Uh............wired lances doesn't do that.
    It's the Partizan.

Sorry.. Wrong thread lol. I thought I was in the quick answers thread.
    Last edited by Skyly; Sep 25, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Can't we all just get along?

is there any reason to getting wired-lance gear when main wired-lance anymore guys ?

i see most of ppl wild round all the thing and the wired-lance gear only inreased dmg for throw/catch PAs
    or is it a bug that wild round not consume the gear gauge ?

Wild Round is great, but you still want to be using gear-boosted grabs for better DPS/mob clearing.

btw
    there is no way to cancel or change direction of holding current right ?

Yeah, only use HC when you're ready for the whole animation, and never on small mobs. Grab something and push it against other things so you're hitting lots of enemies at once, or grab a large annoying enemy to keep it still (like gorongos). Or, of course, use it on bosses - but only if you know they'll stand still for a while. Maybe not the entire animation, but most of it. Like when you break a banther's foot and it's shaking its head, go for an HC then. A broken part stumble is always a good time for HC if you're in position. Grab the part you want to damage with JUST the tips to maximize damage.