mmm... sammich...

I've not been terribly thrilled with PSO on the GC, so far. It seems most players can't even communicate (due to lack of a keyboard), there aren't many players at all, and the dupes really take the fun out of the game. What's more, the Datel keyboard is a cheap piece of garbage; it's just an adapter for a really cheaply-made USB keyboard.

So, I'm thinking about jumping ship to PSOX when it's released next week, and if I do, I'm going to get rid of my keyboard and BBA. Unless, that is... are there any other games out or even planned for the GCN that will make use of the BBA? I'd hate to have to buy it again, but if it's not going to be used, I'd rather trade it in to Gamestop to take some of the sting out of having to buy another copy of PSO when I already spent $150 on the game and accessories for it on the GCN.

i think animal crossing is online but other than that i dont noe. try going 2 http://www.nintendo.com and c if there is any others.

animal crossing is not online, i dun think there gonna be anymore online games gamecube since nintendo stated that online gaming isnt important. if u want more online games then just trade in your gamecube and get xbox. there plenty of good online games already and alot more are coming out soon.

the BBA will most likely have a few more games. One is already confirmed for all three consols. Ghouls and Ghosts i believe. I expect Nintendo to have more online games in the future. Also theyve been working on LAN connections between the BBA.

So don't trade it in yet..