Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Solo near-endgame leveling tips?

Well, yeah, I got a class to 60, yes, but here's the thing. 45-60 is nightmarish to work on, at least for me. Anybody know what to do, specifically? CO-wise, I've been doing Eraser Report 5, along with Hans' Quarry COs. Kressida's Can You Do Me a Favor COs have also been constantly done, and I tend to send my support partner out to do stuff for Franka. Are there any COs I happen to be overlooking, that's soloable? I can't solo any of the TAs for my life on VH, and god forbid I get abducted alone. I don't think I'd make it past the Gwanahda. I mean, I could try to get in a Quarry exploration MPA, with a decent exp booster active, but still.
    Ship 02

Well, this week you can leech off of the boosted DF I guess.
    MPAs are OK, the Weather COs are surprinsingly good too but take a long while to recharge. (from the butterflies onwards)
    Rare ennemies CO have been dumbed down to 1 each IIRC, so those are good too.
    The latest Hans ones are good (60 dragons for 25k+? check)
    Get one fo those high return collectable COs and have your support partner do them. (Volgahda Fangs are like 1600x99). It will take a while but it's a boost nonetheless.
    Always do the featured COs, they usually give nice items as rewards during the maintenance.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The last levels to 60 are hard if you can't do AQs (and in my experience the drop rate if not in full party is super bad making it hard to maintain the ability to run them from just the drops solo). Emergency quests like Wind and Rain and Falz are great for XP... also look at any raid-like emergency quests popping up like Vharda because it's quick runs with lots of people and maybe some drops too.

Run the ocean and quarry free field, always people in those in block 7+ (very hard blocks) so always lots of XP.

The Hans Quarry dailies are a combined ~50k which is pretty nice, and doing the daily TACOS is ~52k. Hans you can do those three all in the same Arks Mission for Vardha Soma - maybe 30min?

From my experience? Emergency quests, or grinding free fields when there's a lot of other people around.

From TAs, Naberius II is easiest to solo.

Hans also has some repeateable boss CO, like fang banter/banshee, mizer, vardha, caterdransa (skyland one) and quartz dragon, each needing two kill on hard or above and awarding 14-17k each. I usually get them done during VH taco and corresponding Hard if I feel like it, and vardha during his EQ. Since you insist on solo'ing, you can do H taco once a day and get extra exp every 2 day.

Sometimes I do both of Kressida's Free FC COs. They both clear if you S rank under 20m.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Sometimes I do both of Kressida's Free FC COs. They both clear if you S rank under 20m.
    Ah right, how could I forgot when my alt picked both those CO before going to run FC to unlock ruin yesterday... (and since Quartz is there, get Hans's CO half done too).

daily coast + quarry quest + EQ, AQ and TA

at lv 60 it's still 2 lv each 3 or 4 days

IMO fastest way to level up is AQs or ExQs. Instead of soloing you should head to the AQ block and find a party to join. And don't forget to stock up on 75% exp tickets.