Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

There's nothing worth coming back for, you're right.

I think in that video only 3 were cameos and not new weapons. The last two at near the end of the video and the one that looks like another zodiac cameo.

I am surprised nobody mentioned the super speed punching/slapping and the flying-kick/step-on-foot lobby actions. Those look hilarious.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    I am surprised nobody mentioned the super speed punching/slapping and the flying-kick/step-on-foot lobby actions. Those look hilarious.
    Not as funny as the,

Chicken dance

So it is confirmed that there is actually no forced level 11+ disc from Rare mob/bosses? Just higher drop rate? Oh well my Assbuster level 11+ still get fucked then.

lol i doubt this game could do anything to make me come back from ff14 arr for
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Photon Flare, Photon Flare Advance, Photon Flare Afterburst and Ice Mastery 2 will require less points to unlock (they're giving out a skill tree reset because of this).
    Stop trying to make Photon Flare happen, SEGA. It will not happen (though anything that gives a skilltree is welcomed).

Quote Originally Posted by darkfalz16 View Post
    lol i doubt this game could do anything to make me come back from ff14 arr for
    It can uninstall your FF14 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    It can uninstall your FF14 game.
    I laughed more than i should, given that i was one of the victim of the HDD bug

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Stop trying to make Photon Flare happen, SEGA. It will not happen (though anything that gives a skilltree is welcomed).
    Actually depending on the skill levels required this may be a good thing for everything involved.

I mean, reducing required SP isn't going to make Photon Flare happen...it's going to make things below photon flare happen. Hasn't that always been a pretty big issue? If I want to make an ice build with freeze keep I'm looking at throwing tons of SP into Photon Flare, even if I don't even want to use it.

Then when they see people still not even doing that they might actually do something about it, like the fury stance rework.

The biggest problem with Photon Flare is the short duration and long cooldown. There are other problems and some are being fixed, but it still might not be enough to make Photon Flare worth using.
    Quit PSO2