Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Has to be from PSO2es.
    I believe he/she is referring to the Twitter bot @pso2_emg_hour. It posts event notifications every hour, getting the information for every ship from PSO2es. It could definitely be used for this. I use it myself as an information source for a Discord bot that I made.

Quote Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
    I believe he/she is referring to the Twitter bot @pso2_emg_hour. It posts event notifications every hour, getting the information for every ship from PSO2es. It could definitely be used for this. I use it myself as an information source for a Discord bot that I made.
    Yes, but unless AIDA codes it to use twitter as well as parse the string from those twitter accounts, the EQ program only accepts PSO2es as a source.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, but that is possible and I've done it myself. It would certainly require AIDA to change how the program works a bit, but it would give everyone event notifications for every ship.

Quote Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
    Yes, but that is possible and I've done it myself. It would certainly require AIDA to change how the program works a bit, but it would give everyone event notifications for every ship.
    You could also do it too!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am running this in my laptop and every time I run it, it gives a message that says "Looks like something went wrong with EQ announcements. It will be fixed soon!"
    The tray icon does appear, but if I try to click on any option like show last eq, it pops the same message. Alerts arent working either ):

Edit: I also tried the chrome extension alert, but in the area that should show the EQ info it just says "undefined". Also, when going into the Extension options, it only shows the ON/OFF toggle button, but no ships to select.
    Last edited by echofaith10; May 19, 2016 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You could also do it too!
    I might give it a try. Forgot it's open source now.

I think the PSO 2 Alert Desktop app is no longer function. It says it working but it keeps notify me of the same Vopar EQ. Why is that? Did the new update to the game break the PSO 2 Alert app?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    I think the PSO 2 Alert Desktop app is no longer function. It says it working but it keeps notify me of the same Vopar EQ. Why is that? Did the new update to the game break the PSO 2 Alert app?
    It wasn't working for me at all this weekend, so I doubt that today's update broke it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well that sucks. Any idea when it will be working again?

Don't know what ya did Aida, but thank you. It's working again.