Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thanks for the awesome work AIDA.
    Was waiting for this since yesterday...
    Tried to participate in the Towers EQ a couple of hours ago, but... Let's just say that I had a "little" bad day at work. Xp

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

So will the WP app need to be updated? Or will it automatically work with the new system?

I start the app but I'm having some issues.
    The app seems to be working correctly, but I have it minimized, and somehow, when I right click on it, seems to be "not working" and taking a lot of time to respond to the right click and open the menu. Previous version did not do this.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I start the app but I'm having some issues.
    The app seems to be working correctly, but I have it minimized, and somehow, when I right click on it, seems to be "not working" and taking a lot of time to respond to the right click and open the menu. Previous version did not do this.
    When I first launched mine, it did that for a bit. After I waited a minute or two it started responding normally.

Just wondering how far along is the iOS/Android version since a lot of times I'm in another room from my computer and it'd be nice to get the EQ notifications on my phone instead of having to remember to check my computer every hour.

AIDA, just to clear things up:
    I start the app, the app goes to the lower icons (along where the Skype, Volume and other icons are).
    But, when the pop-up of an EQ shows up, he states that the app is minimized.
    There, it "freezes" a little and stops responding a bit.
    Also happens when I start the app: I start it, it goes to the lower icons but if I right-click it right after opening, just a few seconds, it's not really responding. It only starts responding after a quite bit. Even windows states that the app is not working (no pop up, only informs in the Task manager).

Sorry about the"lower icons" thing. I'm not remembering how it's called in english... Xp

Please add a way to close the popup notifications. Also, a way to view the last x EQs (more than just one) would be really useful - I like to know what I've missed while I was AFK.

Edit: And please stop it from showing up in the alt+tab menu, since there actually isn't a window to alt+tab to.
    Last edited by Rayden; Jan 13, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Please add a way to close the popup notifications. Also, a way to view the last x EQs (more than just one) would be really useful - I like to know what I've missed while I was AFK.

Edit: And please stop it from showing up in the alt+tab menu, since there actually isn't a window to alt+tab to.

Agree, and the Stop music button too.
    But, I believe that showing the last x EQs may be a little hard, and I really don't know how hard it can be to make in not show when you alt-tab, so, plz take only the close popup and stop music button from me. =P

Also, it says "No information is currently available" for the TD event. It'd be nice to have that updated.

Whats an ares? :wacko: AlVaRo0515's Avatar

it just said " dark falz is approaching" at 4:53... anyone else got this?