Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

"Looks like something went wrong with EQ announcements. It will be fixed soon!"
    Been getting this for a year now, every time I tried it. Just got it again fresh off arks-layer.com for Regiment of the Wicked alerts and still no difference. Can't be any remaining registry entries or whatever on my pc either because between the last time I tried it and now I completely reinstalled windows.

The .net link on the first page of this topic made me think, is this somehow checking for a specific .net version for some reason and having a later version of .net installed breaks it?

PS: a good long while ago it was working just fine for me, it only stopped working after I had been using it for months.

PPS: it's working? it accurately told me about Elder and I also got a message when Regiment of the Wicked was coming up, albeit without text and still using the elder image.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Sep 8, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Woooo!! finally !! Thanks for the update

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Hm, i wonder if i should make a new custom skin for it then.

i did have a couple of unused ones.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Is there a way to stop getting it to update? Also, it seems to have stopped working again.