Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You could also do it too!
    I might give it a try. Forgot it's open source now.

I think the PSO 2 Alert Desktop app is no longer function. It says it working but it keeps notify me of the same Vopar EQ. Why is that? Did the new update to the game break the PSO 2 Alert app?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    I think the PSO 2 Alert Desktop app is no longer function. It says it working but it keeps notify me of the same Vopar EQ. Why is that? Did the new update to the game break the PSO 2 Alert app?
    It wasn't working for me at all this weekend, so I doubt that today's update broke it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well that sucks. Any idea when it will be working again?

Don't know what ya did Aida, but thank you. It's working again.

"Looks like something went wrong with EQ announcements. It will be fixed soon!"
    Been getting this for a year now, every time I tried it. Just got it again fresh off arks-layer.com for Regiment of the Wicked alerts and still no difference. Can't be any remaining registry entries or whatever on my pc either because between the last time I tried it and now I completely reinstalled windows.

The .net link on the first page of this topic made me think, is this somehow checking for a specific .net version for some reason and having a later version of .net installed breaks it?

PS: a good long while ago it was working just fine for me, it only stopped working after I had been using it for months.

PPS: it's working? it accurately told me about Elder and I also got a message when Regiment of the Wicked was coming up, albeit without text and still using the elder image.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Sep 8, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Woooo!! finally !! Thanks for the update

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Hm, i wonder if i should make a new custom skin for it then.

i did have a couple of unused ones.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Is there a way to stop getting it to update? Also, it seems to have stopped working again.