Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The most important thing is to kill Elder asap. If that means not breaking all arms, so be it. The best way to fight Elder is to have multiple chars so you can fight him multiple times. Even if you don't have multiple chars, many people do, so don't stand around doing nothing and slow down their run. Many people use boost tickets as well, so don't waste them. Keep attacking at all times. If you can attack a breakable arm, go for that. Otherwise try to shock and/or do as much damage as possible.
    Quit PSO2

I've seen Falz just get core attacked he still dropped a lot of loot, Sega devs are troll.

Aim for the chest/eye and lower arms exclusively. If you're a force, use nothing but lightning. Kill as quickly as possible and avoid breaking any arms. That is the correct way.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Aim for the chest/eye and lower arms exclusively. If you're a force, use nothing but lightning. Kill as quickly as possible and avoid breaking any arms. That is the correct way.
    Hmm what you said is quite interesting, but i think a lot of people would disagree with you there and say your method is not correct .It is the wrong way.

But please enlighten me how is your method the correct way?

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    Hmm what you said is quite interesting, but i think a lot of people would disagree with you there and say your method is not correct .It is the wrong way.

But please enlighten me how is your method the correct way?
    It isnt the wrong way. If ur with ppl who dont CARE ABOUT the arms, this is in fact the fatest/best way to kill it. Breaking his arms only units and slightly more pocket change.

-Shock it
    -Other ppl target lower arms
    -lvl 60 falz dead in 3 min.

Ah I guess everyone has there way to defeat Falz Elder, which fair enough, as long as your not in my MPA, but 3mins to kill lvl60 falz Elder without breaking its arms?

FTW It usually takes a good MPA 1 - 2 mins to break all of the arms and kill Elder. So it makes your point invalid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    Ah I guess everyone has there way to defeat Falz Elder, which fair enough, as long as your not in my MPA, but 3mins to kill lvl60 falz Elder without breaking its arms?

FTW It usually takes a good MPA 1 - 2 mins to break all of the arms and kill Elder. So it makes your point invalid to me.
    What u mean not in your mpa? You hate early shockers? Or when all arms arent broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    What u mean not in your mpa? You hate early shockers? Or when all arms arent broken?
    No i wouldn't go to that exttent and say i hate it, but im Just saying that is unfair to an MPA that is intentially going to break all the arms while someone is attacking the core , unless it is organized with the MPA first, such as a team.

Also from my statistical experience it seems everyone tries to break all the arms no matter what.

the core/eye take less damage than hands or exposed arms, though...

It may be unfair but he still dies and u get drops. Dont be mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    the core/eye take less damage than hands or exposed arms, though...
    Everything is fine if u hv someone wb the lower arms. Only ppl that should attack those spots are shockers.