Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Online community is dead?

Has everyone moved on to the next PSO? Out of a strong desire to play again for some reason I have started a new character and was just curious if anyone still comes online to play.
    Last edited by Zack-PSZ; Oct 3, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

The community was kept alive for as long as it could be. It's a DS game that's been out for almost four years in NA, and as a result, the well has been dried up. There are still a handful of players that pick up this game every now and then, and they can be found in this group and that group.

I would be playing if it weren't for the fact that none of my DS's have two working shoulder buttons anymore.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I still play from time to time. At the moment I am slowly working on getting my FOmar to lvl 100, so far he is lvl 70. Also I am only three titles away from having all titles! ^_^

I highly recommend checking out Chaos Rappy's group Final Phantasy Zero which DoctorShanks linked.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Indeed, if you desire to play with others more often in PSZ, you should definitely check out my group, Final Phantasy Zero! We have regular get-togethers every now and then (currently non-planned, but eventually we will have planned meetups), and there is typically people on most times of the day. I myself am fairly active for online, especially on the weekends, so if you're available over this weekend, I would be more than happy to be able to play with you! ^_^

My timezone is GMT+1, as I am in Sicily currently, which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (or 9 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time), if you need a good reference of availability. I generally sleep between 10pm and 8am, so unless otherwise notified, I'll be unavailable between then, and I may be out and around at other times, but if a meeting is scheduled, I shall make my best effort to attend. ;D

[I will be unavailable for all of tonight, however; I am seeing a movie (The World's End) with my girlfriend, so I will not be able to meet up with anyone online tonight.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

In my experience, there are quite a few active players left, but it is a headache to try to get people on at certain times. Feel like there would always be people online to play with if it wasn't for the stupid friendcode/grouping system in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unit 01 AT View Post
    In my experience, there are quite a few active players left, but it is a headache to try to get people on at certain times. Feel like there would always be people online to play with if it wasn't for the stupid friendcode/grouping system in this game.
    About the one thing I find annoying about the F/C system is I can only have 64 of them and I had to weed out that list often because the majority of PSZ players quit after three weeks on average.

For those looking for a multiplayer game with a more active community, I would recommend looking elsewhere unless you can exercise a great deal of patience and willing to network to find people to play this game with you. In addition...

#1: You need to have a WEP connection.
    #2: Realize that your 3DS F/C is NOT your PSZ F/C. It uses a separate F/C like all DS games before the 3DS.
    #3: If you have a used copy, you need to log online because the F/C displayed will change because it's in a different DS.

I have joined both groups and am going to add the friend codes. Thank you all it's great to know people are still out there.

Currently I am in my 50's and need to find the bakery once more to get my element boost then I'll be set on the good reward quests.

I play every weekends, but with my time zone its hard to find some players online =/

I just play when I feel liek eet :U

Default Dx

I play everytime ... xD

:OOO