Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HELLO . im new here. i wanted to play this game . anyone still playing Online?? or can anyone help me join Final phantasy zero group XD ur help would be much appreciated . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmac14cuevas View Post
    HELLO . im new here. i wanted to play this game . anyone still playing Online?? or can anyone help me join Final phantasy zero group XD ur help would be much appreciated . thanks
    You do realized that this thread was last active over 6 weeks ago, counting it as necroing and is against forums rules right?

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Hit the "Groups" tab up top, click on "Final Phantasy Zero" in the groups listing, and then at the topright of the page should be a thing that says "Join Group" or something like that. After that, you should be able to post on FPZ and be another member of the open registration PSZ group. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    You do realized that this thread was last active over 6 weeks ago, counting it as necroing and is against forums rules right?
    Posts like this are why I avoided PSOW during the PSU PC days. All of the posters were jerks about little things or hardcore weaboos. (no offense to weaboos)

I agree...this thread is more-or-less average players now. No need to flip tabuls over some post here. (For the most part) :I

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Um, yeah, you can use the report button if you see someone violating the rules as listed in the FAQ. I'm thinking though like with the PSO1 sections of PSO-W, the mods are going to be more lenient here because this it is an older game with a section on PSO-World that takes longer for new posts to appear.