Hey everyone, hoping someone out there can help me.. See, I'm having a problem in which all visual and audio cuts right before I enter the campship (Around the area that Koffee would normally stop you to give you information) and does not recover, leaving you able to type in the chat the, but nothing else, you can't move and there is nothing else to go by. The only way you can get out is by Alt+ctrl+del-ing your way out or Alt-tab-ing and closing it either manually (in which case the prompt that asks if you really want to log-out comes up and you'd select yes (as if you chose no, you'll be back where you started) or closing by task manager.

This problem started yesterday, sometime towards the end of my day while playing PSO2, so it seems really odd that it's happening now since I had been playing quests all day long.. I'd really like some help in this matter because I'm really stuck not being able to do anything otherwise! Can't play quests at all! I have tried to fix it by redownloading PSO2's files and patch files as well as taking off all of my EN patch files and other translation files (I use AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker usually with all EN files including story and item files)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!