Thread: 6th section ID

Default 6th section ID

I have a Redria HUCast, a Greennill RACast, A Skyly HUCaseal, a Purplenum melee FOMar and a Pinkal pure tech, offline only FONewearl. I want to make a 6th character, a RAMar, but I don't know what to use as a 6th section ID. Yellowboze seems pointless, with all the IDs I already have, and I don't know enough about the other IDs to decide for myself. With a Purplenum, Redria, Pinkal and Greennill, I think I'm set on Ranger and Force weapons, so something that could benefit my Hunters, the HUCaseal more so than the HUCast, or something that finds very good protective gear would be ideal.

Thank you for your assistance. Blue looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Clione View Post
    Thank you for your assistance. Blue looks great.
    You're quite welcome ()

So if I were to go for a 7th section ID, which would be the least pointless? I don't even know what more I could want with what I already have.

At that point, just pick a random color. ()

I made my own section ID once... twice actually.. The first time, I set all the bartles to drop SJS's, and all the barbles to drop Zanbas. Cranberry, James, and myself had a competition to see who could find the SJS and the Zanba. I forgot who won the Zanba, but I won the SJS competition.. We destroyed the loot, except for the winning SJS... which Captain N promptly stole to troll people with, but otherwise to keep in his bank.. 0.o

The second time was to play a prank on that one server that isn't mine. Set all the drops to Saber... Captain N and I ran through ruins with some poor unsuspecting soul... got to ruins 3 before he realized that all the drops were Sabers.. and all the drops were going to be sabers... xD

I know this doesn't help the topic creator any at all.. but it was fun to reflect on old times. xD