Default Looking for active players.

Hello~ Nice to get my foot in the door here.

I'm looking for active players who would like to join the team Caelum, that I created. I had a team on ship 7 and managed it pretty well. We were a decent sized team until people eventually stopped playing. Up until recently, I decided to move to ship 2 because I figured it would be a better ship to find a new team with it having a lot of active English players.

I joined a few teams but they weren't really what I was looking for. I wanted a few people that were more team oriented. Most people soloed or kept to the people in the team that they normally ran with. After a lot of thinking I thought about restarting my old team on ship 7. So a few months back I decided to make Caelum again.

It's not a big team, and only the select few that moved with me are active. I'm not asking people to leave their current team or anything, but if you're unhappy with where you are, I'd like you to give it a shot here and see what you think. I like to help new players and do team runs. My team isn't that large, so team runs are out of the picture right now.

There aren't any requirements to join. It's pretty much just myself that expands the team. I'd just like to have a group of fun people that speak English to play with.

I hope there are a few people out there that are interested. Thank you!

If I had pso2 I'd join with ya buddy! Hope u find some people. At least now pso can actually be played by yourself. The original.....forget about it,,,

I play on Ship 2 & 8.
    My higher level is on ship 8, so I kinda have a low level on ship 2
    Buuuut I'm kind of interested :3
    If my low level isnt a problem, my ID is the same on here, CanaanAzure.
    My character name is Canaan && she's a lvl 17 hunter ._.