Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default How is well Sega doing?

Just a few weeks ago, I was reading stuff about how sega doesn't balance things well or the whole 'sakai team focus on AC dress up for our lolis' thing and basically, they weren't doing well.

However with SH, it seems like things are Pretty Good. At least to me.

Edit: Lol dat title
    Last edited by Chdata; Oct 14, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Well...

Taking things at face value here, they're doing a better job of releasing more meaningful content. Delving into the system though, the core setup is horribly flawed and I don't think any amount of content is ever going to fix it.

Gotta admit lowering some enemy damage and focusing on speed helps. As well as re balancing PA's that are slow or weird to do stupid damage is nice. Just need the other areas honestly, the first 5 are dead boring and FC can only last so long itself.

Truth be told this game just needs more weapon types (slicers/twin swords comes to mind) and non TA quests that cover multiple areas/enemy types. Random or otherwise.

Like Metal said, there is no denying they are doing better. However, there are just things wrong with certain systems that messes up a lot of the experience. I could get into that more, but to stay on focus, yes they are doing alright for now.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Game needs Endurance mode and not have stuff locked behind RNG and or a time limit.

Half of the areas and EQ's ppl don't even do anymore.

Also I like how Brave Escape gives KC more leeway to go about increasing its dps nice move on Sega I give em that.

Sig by Gama

Indeed, SH is a big improvement over VH, and they are at least putting in some effort into balancing the PAs (even if it's kind of hit-and-miss and I'm still miffed about them not doing so retroactively). It's just kind of a shame that the actual developers aren't very good at the game... which translates to some weird off-the-cuff decision-making.

If I had to ask for anything, it's quests. Quests, quests, quests. I'd be okay with ignoring most of the other issues for a while if questing wasn't so weak. I want more TA-like quests with fantastic spawns, guaranteed rewards, boosted effects, and on and on. The layers of RNG is the game's biggest flaws and having some really good quest content would help so much.

Wish they'd reboost shop buy prices for random weapon drops.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

I just want a super awesome pure survival mode.

Mass Effect 3's multiplayer is nothing but survival, and I could play that game forever. (And I would, if it had character creation like PSO2...)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I just want a super awesome pure survival mode.

Mass Effect 3's multiplayer is nothing but survival, and I could play that game forever. (And I would, if it had character creation like PSO2...)
    So if you had to re-create one of your PSO2 chars(including Mass Effect had the stuff PSO2 has) which one would ya create :3?

I choose the middle option also nice new sig.

Sig by Gama