Default PSO.exe process nowhere to be found.

Hello there! First of all I'd like to apologize if this has been asked and resolved before, I tried browsing around but was unable to find anything regarding this matter.

Back to the topic. I'm currently playing PSO2 on PC. When I launch PSO2 be it via Tweaker or launcher the pso.exe process appears momentarily, but dissappears after HackShield has loaded and the actual game launches. I've tried checking if the process would be running under a different name, but I was unable find it regardless.

I'm using latest version of Tweaker and PSO2 naturally. Would anyone happen to know a quick fix around this? I'd rather not download and reinstall the entire game because it takes a short eternity to get it running again.
    I don't know if this helps. My PSO2 crashes during intro cinematics/login screen if I have programs such as Firefox,Chrome,MPCstar or CometPlayer running when I launch the game. But strangely enough I can use the aforementioned programs just fine as long as I start them after the game has launched and I've gotten past the log in screen.

Thank you in advance.
    Regards
    ~Friyn

Edit: Otherwise the game runs just fine for me, I'd just wish to find pso.exe so I could set its priority higher.

I actually have the same problem; if I try loading PSO2 after I have launched Xfire, PSO2 will crash. If i launch PSO2 first, it's fine. It's only happened since this maintenance so I'm not sure if there's some kind of interaction that's messing with PSO2.

Tried with Tweaker and without and got same results.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I also have this issue since the latest patch. I can't get radeonpro/sweetfx to work because of it.